Dirty is offline Female Member

Estrogen / testosterone ballance

I am planning on doing my fist show in March. I have have lifing seriously for 3 years and have made great gains, but not as much as I would like because I have been on birth control. Before I start thinking of AAS, I would like to see how my body reacts to going off the pill. Are there any female members, or guys with girlfriends that could shed some light on what I can expect, and suppliments I should consider. I know this is a question for the female board but I have not been able to get access. March will be here before I know it and I need all the help I can get.
    Thanks
    Diana

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well Dirty, you are gonna have ot give us some more info like what you are planning on taking, suppliments or AS wise. I am not exactly clear on what your exact question is, I could as many other members can, answer it better if we knew what you are plan on taking.

Dirty is offline Female Member
    I guess my 2 main questions are: What gains can I expect by going off the pill, does all that estrogen really prohibit muscle gain / fat loss. And 2: What are some common estrogen blockers and their side effects?
    Thanks,
    "dirty" Diana

Thread Information