Thread: 3rd week test e

deliverance is offline Associate Member

3rd week test e

here is the question i have, this si my first week using test e at 500mg a week first two weeks went greatand see some improvement, the 3rd week though i injected like normal with no problems until the next day when my ass is sore as all hell and i have this lump in my right ass cheek, i have been still wroking out and sitting in the shower with hot water running on it while i rub the area, it is not getting bigger and is a little noticable from an angle, when will this go down or quit already, like i stated earlier it is not getting bigger but it hurts like hell, what the hell happened or what did i do wrong on this one, someone give me a solid answer if you would.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You may have injected to quickly or not deep enough. What size pin did you inject with?

24 gauge and take my time when injecting,

what is foul is today is supposet o be my 2nd injection for the week and it aint going to happen, i injected on sunday 250mg and thursday is my next day but being in iraq am not taking the chance of not walking in a war zone freak that

but how long was the pin? I have never seen 24G though I knew it existed.

it is 1 1/2 inches long, do you think maybe i injected to high on my glute

I doubt it was too high I think you would know right away if it was. Hmm so this only happened this time around? is it possible you inject very quickly this time?

it coulb be a possibility bt i take my time, i know it hurts like hell though, if so witht the injecting to quickly does this cause this type of reaction, and when does it go away so i can get back on track, i hate being out of the gym but am going to have to take a few off

Yes injecting too fast can cause a small lump in the muscle. Another idea is to massage the injection site well after the inject this helps prevent any lumps. It should still clear up after a few days. As long as its not hot to the touch you should be fine.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    This has happened to me lots of times..the worst was with sust....but recently during my test/tren cycle it happened...no explaining it...it usually goes away in a week.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deliverance View Post
    here is the question i have, this si my first week using test e at 500mg a week first two weeks went greatand see some improvement, the 3rd week though i injected like normal with no problems until the next day when my ass is sore as all hell and i have this lump in my right ass cheek, i have been still wroking out and sitting in the shower with hot water running on it while i rub the area, it is not getting bigger and is a little noticable from an angle, when will this go down or quit already, like i stated earlier it is not getting bigger but it hurts like hell, what the hell happened or what did i do wrong on this one, someone give me a solid answer if you would.
    As said mate, this is (if its not gear realated) then you have some of the steroid bubbled up into the sub Q tissues, so injecting not deep enough or too fast is the problem, this can also happen if you use the same site too often.

right on bros i appreciate all the info, the swelling is going down and was able to sleep on my side last night for the first itme in five days, the needle i am using is a 24G and is 1 1/2 long so i am thinking that i might have injected to fast....but damn that shi& hurt like like hell....what about using a heating pad to loosen the muscle and spread the oil around some, has anyone ever tried this and does it work

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by deliverance View Post
    right on bros i appreciate all the info, the swelling is going down and was able to sleep on my side last night for the first itme in five days, the needle i am using is a 24G and is 1 1/2 long so i am thinking that i might have injected to fast....but damn that shi& hurt like like hell....what about using a heating pad to loosen the muscle and spread the oil around some, has anyone ever tried this and does it work

I don't think its necessary , you may have not only shot too fast, but moved the pin around too much while injecting.

Thread Information