Thread: scary prices

conan586 is offline New Member

Exclamation scary prices

Hi guys, I have found a new site that seems to good to be true. I have already done a test order and everything seems ok: however the prices are making me feal uneasy, QV enathate for 23 bucks, ara-test for 35 and so on . Does this seem funny to you? I would also like to know if anyone has seen any fake loeffler enathate, ara-test, or QV cyp- I have already heard of the problems with QV enathate. any help would be good , thanks guys!!!

TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member
    that is about what i pay

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Honeslty, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but this sounds almost a bit like a setup. It's like someone has their own web-site set up, comes on here, makes 1 post (his first and only) about this web-site he's come across that's too good to be true. That way newbies PM him askin the address (since he knows he can't post it b/c no source posting). Then the newbies go there, order big, and get scammed.

To anyone reading this, please don't fall in a trap like that and PM this guy asking what the site address is.

MEX_RX is offline New Member
    hey, brother.

I live in mexico and V enathate for 23 bucks, ara-test for 35 and so on ... those are not even the manufactures prices.. how the hell can your source get it cheaper that the guy that manufacturers the drug? and anyways you can't buy from the wholesaler or manufacturer with out a licence to sell vet drugs the only person that can do that is the veterinarian in mexico..................

so those prices? if they are to good to be true they usualy are.. and if your cheap cheap cheap.. you will get cheap back.. be fortunate you only spent a few bucks and not a bundle... on cheap stuff!!! ha ha

TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member
    it cost less in mexico than that but not by much

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you see prices like that....That are too good to be true. Then guess what? They probably are....
    I agree w/ Key on this one. Sounds like a set up...

CatGrabber is offline Member
    KeyMastur, I understand your concern and it does sound fishy the way he put it but conan586 is somone who I brought to this board and is far from a scam. I have been a senior member for a while now and agree that no-one shoud fall for anyone saying similar things due to the enourmous amount of dirtbag ripoffs out there but conan is new and was just curious about this websites tactics. The site he spoke of does have some crazy low prices but only on certain items. Mainly test. Again, no-one PM conan or anyone posting similar threads. I just wanted to put that out there. Catgrabber
    Last edited by CatGrabber; 11-10-2002 at 11:13 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Those prices aren't that carzy, I know two or three sources that have them a buck or two cheaper. But I forgot thier e-mail addies so don't pm me

JohnnyB

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    yeah, not un-realistic

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

****DO NOT PM CONAN ABOUT THIS SITE. I'M NOT SAYING HE IS A SCAMMER BUT THIS IS HOW PEOPLE GET SCAMMED.****

HMMMM...Thats the first thing that came to mind Key. Conan if you are trying to promote your site some how this is no the place to do it. If not sorry for the accusation but I've seen a lot of scammers try to pull shit like this.

hacksign is offline Junior Member
    Hello, I am a source that sells steroids , and all other kinds of drugs, cocaine, heroin, GHB, LSD, marijuana, X, yeah, everything.

I am currently only accepting minimum orders for $500,000 and over, so please don't PM me unless you will be ordering that much.

hacksign is offline Junior Member
    Make that $999,995, that is the new minimum order, thank you.

MEX_RX, The manufacturer charges MUCH less than that. Last I checked they were letting the 10ml Enant go for $15-20, the EQ for around $40-45 and the Cyp for around $30-35. The real kicker is the 50cc Enant jugs for $70.

I pay pretty close to that myself, and I pay $35 for Ara-test. Trust me, I know my source is not a scammer and NO I am not giving out the info.

BUUUUTTTTT!!!! I wouldn't trust some third party web-site with those prices. Only if you are buying direct from QV or from a pharmacy or something can you pay that little.

Later,
    GBH

Thread Information