DNPNOOBIE is offline Junior Member

Need Help With Dnp For Fat Burning .

Hi,

I got tried 2 DNP cycles using Crystal + Powder from 2 different reliable sources.

I did Powder for 7 Days 200mg everyday and 400mg for 3 days.
    I got no noticable fat loss results. my calories were low at 1200 a day, mainly fruits and lots of protein, no fat.

I did Crystal for 6 days at 200mg for every day and 400mg for 2 days.
    I got also nothing noticable for fat loss, my calories were also low at 1200~ , fruits apples eaten and lean protein like egg whites and tuna. no fat in the diet. i didnt have any fat loss results.

I got all dnp side effects, yellow cum , urine, yellow dye, sweating, heat. etc.. But no fat loss noticed!!!!!1 Why??? I thought this was magic. lol

anyone can help?

Should i lower calories more?

i need to talk to a DNP Expert please to help me figure out why it wont work.

I am no expert but it doesn't sound like you did your research, so you shouldn't even be on DNP .

First of all, nothing is "magic" in this world, especially chemicals that could potentially kill you. You need to know what you are putting into your body, and how it will affect you, before doing it.

Second, your calorie intake is WAY TOO LOW for DNP to even work. Think of it like a fire. The more fuel you throw in, the more it burns. You need to be taking in 2000-3000 calories while on DNP to notice good fat loss results. You also NEED TO EAT CARBS while taking it. You could have severely hurt yourself if your carb intake was too low. DNP acts to make the synthesis of ATP much harder for the body, requiring more glucose and glycogen to do this, meaning you need to have higher blood levels of both, which can only happen if you injest carbs.

Go do more research on this topic before you hurt yourself. This is not meant as a flame, just looking out for your health and well-being. Go to the educational threads forum and read the posts on DNP, they are very good.

Later,
    GBH

Bro, i was told by many DNP experts like andy13 on elitefitness that fat must be limited and Carbs only make u suffer, and should be limited too.

They only say to eat Protein, with low fat and carbs.

Why wont dnp work with me on low calorie 1000 a day. Do i need pyruvate?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I was eating 2500 calories and lost weight. Eating anything less and I'm sure I wouldn't have any energy to do anything. I also took a higher dose at 400mg/day.

dizzle help me out here...
    this shit wont work for me, i cant lose fat nothing has cahnged.

my cals are super low, and i tried 400mg/day

i got real dnp

maybe i need pyruvate????

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Gonna Be HUGE gave you some good advice, it could save your life.

You seriously havn't done the research on this drug, you simply heard that it was a good magic fat loss drug, and you decided to do with without reading enough documetation on. How hard is it to research? Hard enough to sacrifice your well being to avoid?

This isn't meant to flame, but one of the bros gave you some damn good feedback you just didn't even respond to it.

Here's my advice (familiar as it might sound), first, research. Second, raise those carbs and fat intake. Your friend at elitefitness was wrong if you told you to cut carbs. Cutting carbs while on DNP can kill you?

If case you missed it, CUTTING CARBS ON DNP CAN KILL YOU. I don't want to see anyone die, so you need to change your diet. In the educational threads they offer a variety of different approaches. Balanced diet, 33,33,33 across the carbs,fat,protein. They also have one where it goes something like 40% carbs, 20%fat and 40%protein. Your not going to loose anything but your life if you have the carbs that low.

Secondly, unless you weigh 100 lbs and sit on your ass all day, 1200 calories is dangerously low. You need to be on the substainance carb intake level. For me, 200 lbs @ 6'1 with medium activity, its over 4000. Goto www.anabolicreview.com and goto their fitness calculators and do a quick check.

If you change the ratios of food, don't change the caloric intake, it is crucial to your health, and fat loss.

You can ignore this advice if you want, but if you care about your health, or your goals, you will at least goto www.google.com and do some researching.

i know that low carb can put the body into hypoglecmia due to low blood sugar. I DO EAT FRUITS.

but i want to know why im not losing body fat on low calorie and DNP ?

Your missing the point again -- eat a high calorie diet /w DNP and all the necessary supps.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...der=descending

Use the search tool.

i do take necessary supplements, i did read every information on DNP .

but i dont want to suffer eating carbs + DNP is hell.
    thats why some doods on elite said to keep carbs low and fat lower, and u wont feel a thing on dnp and still burn more fat.

they said the carbs that promote fat burning are the ones that contain pyruvate to make the krebb cycle thing work. so if i take pyruvate as supplement and limit my carbs to a few fruist a day and tonz of protein. will i be fine fat burning wise?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Simple Facts: Your stuff was underdosed or you Really didn't diet well at all. You should be taking pyruvate as a supp regardless if you're running dnp .

no my stuff was not underdosed, it came from the batch of DNPGURU, its the real stuff.

and i did diet ate low calorie around 1000/day. to get quickest results .

then i raised them to 2500 and still got no results.

so im thinking maybe i should lower all carbs, all fat, and eat only protein around 1000cals and increase dosage to 800/800/800 3 day blitz cycle.

and add pyruvate.

is pyruvate gonna make DNP work as its the carbohydrate thatmakes that Krebb cycle work to combust fat lipids. or is that more bullshit ?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Never mind the diet part, the other guys covered that but jumping from 400mg of DNP a day to 800mg for 3 days could very well kill you. I'd move up in smaller increments.

i heard calories are all thatmatters, and the lower the better fat loss. so why would i eat 2500 cals a day if i get a fat loss better at lower?

i already did 600-800 i can tolerate it pretty easily, its easy when you dont eat carbs, heat is very mild.

I wouldn't do 800mg if its crystal dnp , but if you decide to, tell my grandpa I said "whaddup?"

I would take a break from it for 3 months and try 400mg/day for 12-15 days with a solid diet.

I did Powder not crystal at 800mg.

I can handle powder at 800mg, not so bad as long as carbs are low or 0.
    eat only protein with maybe 1 apple a day.

Antti is offline New Member
    Buy Ultimate Diet Secrets by dr Greg Ellis and you will understand what went wrong.

Why do you keep thinking carbs have to be low or at zero? You need to eat simple carbs througout the day, It HELPS with burning the fat. Damn, you need to read a whole lot more on this shit or else you're fucking with your life. Take time off, read and research and start up again in a couple of weeks. What's the hurry?

I did eat simple carbs during my cycle, Fruits basically. And i got no fat loss results. And i suffered in heat for nothing. Some people tell me carbs metabolism are needed for dnp to work but the most important one is pyruvate carb to make krebb cycle work (fatty acid oxidation). so maybe i dnot have enough pyruvate in my body? and i need to supplement it for dnp to work?

Originally posted by dizzle
    Why do you keep thinking carbs have to be low or at zero? You need to eat simple carbs througout the day, It HELPS with burning the fat. Damn, you need to read a whole lot more on this shit or else you're fucking with your life. Take time off, read and research and start up again in a couple of weeks. What's the hurry?
    DNPNOOBIE, you've been given lots of information in this post, but you have ignored it all and kept posting asking what went wrong. Read the replies again. Everyone is telling you that your carb intake and caloric intake are way too low. You keep reiterating that less calories mean less heating up. That heating up is the burning of fat as your body tries to replenish your ATP. Without carbs/calories, that fat burning does not occur. This is my last post on this thread. Either your just reading what you want to read, or your too dense to understand what has been told you to many times.

so your telling me that i have to eat lots of calories to burn fat?

i did eat tonz of calories for 3 days during the cycle.. when it was halloween i ate so much candy to feel more heat. i only low called for 2-3 days, the rest of the cycle was high cal mainly carbs and i still didnt get results after 7-8 days.

i spoke to few other people and they said they never lost weight or got any results with dnp after 14 days of usage at maintenance calories...

i dont know why its not working we all got real dnp, real dnp side effects. but no fat loss results, is it because not enough pyruvate?

Thread Information