pakroids is offline Junior Member

beginner advice/ drug test

Im in pakistan now so getting roids is fairly simple and cost effective,
    Im trying to ask, that as a beginner should i use Testosterone , some have told me deca or is there any other roid to think of to lose excess fat?
    Also what should i be looking for in a pre-steroidal drug test(just levels), and what tests should i do after beginning my rage? muhahahhahaha

Also my bodyfat is not close to sub 15% so is that to much of a problem, even if i determine myself to keep my diet strict i.e. minimal amt. fat and just enough carbs for some gain and a normal blood glucose to counterbalance those glucocorticoids and cortisone.
    Last edited by pakroids; 10-26-2008 at 06:39 AM. Reason: dumb mistake

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    So you want to take steroids to lose excess fat?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    test enth at 500mgs a week for 12 weeks is a good 1st cycle
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Lats60 im sorry if i made myself unclear but cmon man, just to lose fat, i could go with a different nonsteroidal stack if i wanted just that, i want actual lean muscle mass, and possibly cut my bf a few %'s with a good diet.
    and thanks PT ,so its true to always start with a base of testosterone i guess

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pakroids View Post
    Lats60 im sorry if i made myself unclear but cmon man, just to lose fat, i could go with a different nonsteroidal stack if i wanted just that, i want actual lean muscle mass, and possibly cut my bf a few %'s with a good diet.
    and thanks PT ,so its true to always start with a base of testosterone i guess
    Hey, you have to be careful when advising newbs on taking steroids as i'm sure you can appreciate. As your post wasn't very clear i asked the Q, i would only assume that you would have done the same.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Hey, you have to be careful when advising newbs on taking steroids as i'm sure you can appreciate. As your post wasn't very clear i asked the Q, i would only assume that you would have done the same.

Yeah some of the stuff new guys come in here talking about, you can assume nothing about what they say or dont say. He was not trying to mock you packroids, seriously. Good luck in whatever you decide...Nitro

Hey guys not so serious, no harm intended, i greatly appreciate reading all your posts, and being as im a med in training learning bout any new info in endocrinology is really rewarding, thanks again.

As im going to be a first time doper, hehe, do i need much pct, i was thinking now of test.enanthate 500 mg/week - 8 weeks is that alright,

8 weeks of a test e cycle? No, too short. You will not even really start to see great gains until probably week 6, so the cycle really needs to be run for 12 weeks, injecting 250mg x2 per week. Then wait two weeks after last injection and start Pct. HTH...Nitro

i can get testoviron (test.enanthate -only) for 250mg per ml, is that a decent testo?
    Oh yeah, wait two weeks to start pct, i thought it would be a bit quicker cause test has a perfect androgenic affect?
    Last edited by pakroids; 10-27-2008 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pakroids View Post
    i can get testoviron (test.enanthate -only) for 250mg per ml, is that a decent testo?
    Oh yeah, wait two weeks to start pct, i thought it would be a bit quicker cause test has a perfect androgenic affect?

Not sure what you mean by that. Tren is 5 times more catabolic than test.

The esther of the test is what decides the specifics of pct. With a long esthered test like enanthate, th epct typically starts 2 weeks after the last injcetion.

what i meant wasnt exactly pct, it meant that even while on the Test. cycle, would i need to run any other substance to stop any sides that would occur, or is starting PCT two weeks after last injection all that is needed,
    --Im sorry for being a novice, thats why in these 4-6 weeks while i train hard, and get the unnecessary fats outta my diet im trying to research all i can,
    --I forgot to mention im married, so thats why im worried about any post or in cycle effects(wink,wink, impotence) i mean should i be worried about this to much, just test.en. in my cycle
    And thanks for reminding me, i will at least 10-12 week cycle.

One last thing i forgot to ask, is that if im only using Test.enanthate , will there be need of hCG , some posts say no some say anything shutting test. production needs hCG(including test) so
    do i need it or is nolvadex or Fareston combined with aromasin enough.

Thread Information