roy26 is offline Junior Member

Advice for second cycle

26 year old, Training 2 yrs, 6,5 200lbs 96 kg.

I finished my 12 week test only cycle 2 months ago..
    I was 92.7 kg before i started the cycle during the cycle i peaked at 98 kg, lost a littel weight ather the cycle and clomid only pct i am now 96kg....From what i see in the mirror im pleased with my results but like we all do i just want 2get that more bigger.

I was thinking of starting a new cycle in december or even the start of next year i would just like some guidence on whats best stack for next cycle for bulking and keeping lean, any help or advice would be great thanks guys

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    keeping lean ill depend on the cardio you do and your diet. as for the bulker, test/deca is your best bet. run the deca for 11 weeks and the test for 13 then start pct 10 days after last test injection
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

dudcki27 is offline New Member
    load week 1 with 1000mg of tren e and 1000mg of test e. Then run 800mg of tren e with 250mg of test e for weeks 2 thru 7 and start pct 1 week after last injection. During cycle eat around 4000 calories a day but keep it pretty clean. With tren you wont have to worry about gaining body fat while you are bulking you will probably even lean out some. to get big you have to eat you can always cut later! people are always so worried about a little extra body fat then wonder why they can't get bigger. So EAT!!!! Oh and tren is the best I love the stuff so strong and vascular!
    Good luck and I hoped it helped

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    load week 1 with 1000mg of tren e and 1000mg of test e. Then run 800mg of tren e with 250mg of test e for weeks 2 thru 7 and start pct 1 week after last injection. During cycle eat around 4000 calories a day but keep it pretty clean. With tren you wont have to worry about gaining body fat while you are bulking you will probably even lean out some. to get big you have to eat you can always cut later! people are always so worried about a little extra body fat then wonder why they can't get bigger. So EAT!!!! Oh and tren is the best I love the stuff so strong and vascular!
    DO NOT GIVE ANY MORE ADVICE!

Worst advice I have ever heard I dont even know where to start.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1000mg tren e and test e first week then only 250 test and 800 what are you smoking? 7 weeks on enanthate esters is dumb as they take 4-6 weeks to peak. PCT should start 2 weeks after last shot not 1 week. 800mg/week tren is a retarded high dose especially for a new user. Tren will not out right prevent bf from accumalating if diet sucks. Now please never give advice again.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dudcki27 View Post
    Helped, what are you trying to kill him.
    As redz said (sh1t i agree with him for once) KEEP YOUR ADVICE TO YOURSELF.

roy26 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    keeping lean ill depend on the cardio you do and your diet. as for the bulker, test/deca is your best bet. run the deca for 11 weeks and the test for 13 then start pct 10 days after last test injection

What weekly dosage would you suggest for the test and the decca bro..
    Also would clomid only be ok for my pct. thanks again

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roy26 View Post
    What weekly dosage would you suggest for the test and the decca bro..
    Also would clomid only be ok for my pct. thanks again
    Test 500mg wk, deca 400mg wk.
    Clomid only is a very poor PCT, especially as you are going to run deca too.

REAL_MAFIA is offline New Member
    thats a cycle I was considering but was going to throwin in a oral kickstart and take winny but have Dostinex and HCG to run during cycle. Pct would be Clomid and Aromasin .

Thread Information