azz10 is offline Associate Member

dbol and arimidex cycle..

wondering what others think..

im considering starting on a dbol only cycle but wanna prevent bulking up. just wondering if i use arimidex in the cycle, will i just gain lean muscle mass and not get water retention? does that also means that i will not suffer the side effects of dbol (e.g acne) and not lose my gain at the end of the cycle if i include arimidex in the cycle?

is it accurate to say that dbol+arimidex= tbol? :P

my goal is increased strength, speed recovery from intense training and lose/maintain body fat.

cheers.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you dont want to bulk then drop the d-bol and run anavar . d-bol only is a horrible cycle in my mind and i would go with var or t-bol if your scared of needles
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

cheechandchongy is offline New Member
    i assume there is a good reason your not injecting? if not then you are not ready for roids bro but i member reading somewhere that turinabol is dianabol without the bloat so dianabol and no bloat would give the same results i guess.. (probly only a few lbs muscle and increased recovery)

I agree with PT anavar would be your best bet but its quite harsh on the ole wallet!

apparently var and tbol are more costly than dbol with arimidex .. so im just trying to work out if its a good substitute for lesser price..

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azz10 View Post
    wondering what others think..

im considering starting on a dbol only cycle but wanna prevent bulking up. just wondering if i use arimidex in the cycle, will i just gain lean muscle mass and not get water retention? does that also means that i will not suffer the side effects of dbol (e.g acne) and not lose my gain at the end of the cycle if i include arimidex in the cycle?

is it accurate to say that dbol+arimidex= tbol? :P

my goal is increased strength, speed recovery from intense training and lose/maintain body fat.

cheers.

NOT the best idea to run DBOL solo but yes the arimidex will help prevent most estogen related sides.

why is it a bad idea to run dbol solo? is it coz of e sides?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by azz10 View Post
    why is it a bad idea to run dbol solo? is it coz of e sides?
    If you closed your eyes and randomly clicked threads, chances are you would click on one asking about a dbol only cycle. Consider doing a bit of research since this gets asked at least once a week.

Thread Information