Any Side Effects

If i am going to inject 200mg/ml of enanthate once a week instead of
    taking androgel script,can i expect any side effects?. Do i have to cycle
    this?.With the androgel i don't. I have to take this script for hypo-g
    but it does not do any justice for me, there for i am looking into having
    my DR. prescribe the injectable to get some results. I hope that he will
    do this.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    There's always a risk of side effects when taking exogenous test over and above what the body naturally produces, however on a low dose you suggest side effects will be very mild. As it's a TRT dose i'm sure your doc will keep you informed.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    Sadly docs only do something li,ke 250 mg every other week or half that per week to keep "Normal" test levels, Not sure if he'll go for the 200mg/week thing. And TRT is not cycled, its forever.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    200 mg per week is way more than any man produces naturally, so unless your doctor is a total pushover, I don't think he'll prescribe that. And yes, that's more than enough to give you side effects and shut down your natural testosterone , so yes you should cycle it.

soccercoachu16 is offline New Member
    `wow i got my info about taking the 200mg/ml of test from a clinical advisor
    at Palm Beach Life Extensions Inc. I explained my situation to him and he said
    their standard protocol for therapy is 200mg of test a week to bring you to a
    healthy range . This should improve energy level, sense of well being, mood, sex drive
    ect.All i need to do is have blood work donefrom my DR. to prove my situation,send them a copy
    and they will send me what i need for 10 week supply.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you are asking if you should be taking an AI with this, right? I would like to know also.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    If your looking for HRT advise why not just ask the Doc? If you do not like what he has to say get another one.

This is a fitness and steroid form. We use test and other steroids to gain muscle and overall personal performance.

If we use HRT its mostly done on are own.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I think you are asking if you should be taking an AI with this, right? I would like to know also.
    I'm kinda new to this ,not for sure what ya mean A1.

jnewton86 is offline Member
    how long were you on the androgel ? and how many pumps a day?

Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    If your looking for HRT advise why not just ask the Doc? If you do not like what he has to say get another one.

This is a fitness and steroid form. We use test and other steroids to gain muscle and overall personal performance.

If we use HRT its mostly done on are own.
    Trying to get something more than just TRT from my doctor without it being
    obvious that's what I'M wanting. I figured I'd the people who really know! ! !
    the ones who do it and use it .I can't supp on my own then have blood work
    done from the doc. Hello... All the docs just want to keep your level where
    it belongs.

Not a pump gel packets .Been on it for 3-4yrs 1% 5g once a day ,just not enough how do ya tell the doc that?

bro, if you think your doc is gonna legally prescribe you off the chart aas dosages, it wont happen. the only positive of taking the injectable test is that you have a scrip for it in case you get questioned or so forth. your endo prescribed you androgel , as do the majority of endo's, because it keeps your test levels at a consistent level. keep in mind, if you do go on a cycle, that endo's consistently give you blood test's to monitor levels, just something to watch out for.

Quote Originally Posted by soccercoachu16 View Post
    Not a pump gel packets .Been on it for 3-4yrs 1% 5g once a day ,just not enough how do ya tell the doc that?
    you cant really tell a doc anything, the blood test will tell him everything he needs to know. ive had the packets before, i use the pump now.

Blog Entries
    Trying to get something more than just TRT from my doctor without it being
    obvious that's what I'M wanting. I figured I'd the people who really know! ! !
    the ones who do it and use it .I can't supp on my own then have blood work
    done from the doc. Hello... All the docs just want to keep your level where
    it belongs.
    If that is the case fine a anti aging clinic that will work with you.

Is the pump any different or better than packets?

Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    If that is the case fine a anti aging clinic that will work with you.
    I think he and a lot of us understand that BUT I am also doing basically the same thing or will be and it's still nice to get some feedback from other people who have already done it, that is what the site is for to share experiences, information or opinions.

just might have to go that route .The problem is how do i stay monitored to stay safe.

You got it ! That's my thinking.

Blog Entries
    Bro i have looked over all your posts. You state your looking for more out of your doc so you can get a little higher test levels.

What is your goals buy having higher test levels? Is there some thing im missing. Do you not have sex drive or E.D problems?

If not and you happy with the way you look and not looking to gain muscle mass at the age of 47 i dont understand what your looking for.

I would venture to say like 99% of us on this forum he, I and most the the people here are looking to gain muslce mass, get in better shape etc. If most of us where looking just for E.D. answers Hmmmm maybe we would be on a E.D. forum???

Sometimes the questions are obvious or at least you could assume with about 99% accuracy given some common sense.

Lets pretend someone is looking to get a little elevated above normal Test levels because they want to get in better shape, gain lean muscles mass. Lets also assume they already have their diet in check and have been working out for a long time, have a good routine and all that in check. Now they are ready for this step but just want to find useful information from others who have done it or have some type of experience with it.

OK now can we get back to looking for answers instead of questions?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

If i am going to inject 200mg/ml of enanthate once a week instead of
    taking androgel script,can i expect any side effects?. Do i have to cycle
    this?.With the androgel i don't. I have to take this script for hypo-g
    but it does not do any justice for me, there for i am looking into having
    my DR. prescribe the injectable to get some results. I hope that he will
    do this.
    side effects should be none to minimal.

Is the pump any different or better than packets?
    no, just dispenses it. if it wasnt regulated, you could increase your dose, but you'd just run out early so it'd be pointless. why do u want to switch to injects? for mass, or are you having low energy or something of the sort

I would venture to say like 99% of us on this forum he, I and most the the people here are looking to gain muslce mass, get in better shape etc. If most of us where looking just for E.D. answers Hmmmm maybe we would be on a E.D. forum???

Sometimes the questions are obvious or at least you could assume with about 99% accuracy given some common sense.

Lets pretend someone is looking to get a little elevated above normal Test levels because they want to get in better shape, gain lean muscles mass. Lets also assume they already have their diet in check and have been working out for a long time, have a good routine and all that in check. Now they are ready for this step but just want to find useful information from others who have done it or have some type of experience with it.

OK now can we get back to looking for answers instead of questions?
    i agree partially. there isnt an answer. being on hrt, your doc will check your blood test and verify that your test levels are "average". no doc i have ever been to will willingly prescribe test/androgel to increase your test levels above whats considered average. the only option here, is to stay on the gel and find a source outside of the doc

Blog Entries
    OK assuming all of the above.

I would advise you to look into gh over test at your age.

Ok sorry if their has been an inconvenience to any one ! ! !
    To answer any of your questions. Yes i have done some of the stuff
    when i was younger, and yes i do work out , and yes i would like to
    gain some strength and size and muscle mass. I'm trying to figure
    out how i can go about it thru my dr. He originally gave me higher dose
    of the andro until i started seeing the endo, he lowered it .so i was
    trying to get some feed back about having him prescribe a injectable
    and stop seeing the endo! I just want to see what your guys pro oppinion
    were. Sorry i'm not as hard core as u r.

idk what the time frame is in your situation, when i started, they prescribed a higher dose then what im currently taking, they adjust it according to the blood tests. i dont know if you can get your normal doc to increase it or not, ive always been sent to the endo with anything regarding hormones and such. if you want the injects, i suppose you could tell your doc that your skin gets irritated from it and itch all day, there are other excuses you could use as well

I figured i have to take the stuff. The amount that is given does
    nothing for me. So yes i 'm looking for something more to help increase
    some size and mass. I heard the inj. Was much better.

Great idea thanks!

im sure you have been warned what not to do when on the gel, since its transdermal, im sure you can find a logical excuse to give your doc. if it doesn't work, change docs.

best of luck

Thanks!

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member

find an HRT clinic

I am on HRT, my clinic requires an initial blood test and checks every 6mo. I can purchase a 6mo supply at one time. I have been prescribed 4oomg a week of deca and 400mg test cyp. do the math.

Also, GH will accelerate the growth of any cancer that you have or that may develop, so be careful with it.
    Last edited by BloodyBillAnderson; 10-26-2008 at 08:52 PM.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Growth hormone may also be less dangerous to the prostate than previously believed. One study showed strong positive correlation with prostate cancer and IGF-1 levels.(9) Since growth hormone stimulates IGF-1 synthesis in the liver, this study and others bring up the possibility of a link of growth hormone and prostate and breast cancer. Keep in mind that statistical correlations do not necessarily prove causality, i.e. IGF-1 has not yet been proven to be a cancer-causing villain. Actually IGF-11 may be one of the culprits in the cancer story, and not IGF-1. At the Serano sponsored Symposia on the Endocrinology of Aging in October, 1999 and at the Endocrine Society Meeting in June, 1999 there was an informal consensus that patients on growth hormone did not increase their risk of breast or prostate cancer. Several other recent studies have also cast doubt on the role of growth hormone as a cancer-causing villain.

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    Just so I am clear, HGH will accelerate the growth of any cancer, not that is will cause cancer. I was told this by my family doc, I believe it, but take it with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBillAnderson View Post
    Just so I am clear, HGH will accelerate the growth of any cancer, not that is will cause cancer. I was told this by my family doc, I believe it, but take it with a grain of salt.
    The problem is most family docs are less educated than most of us on things like Steroids or HGH. It is NOT their specialty so they believe the media hype just like the general public and they are really not in the business to cure or really help anyone, just treat symptoms for the most part.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-26-2008 at 09:13 PM.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    gh definitely does not cause cancer, but if you have cancer there is the possiblity that it may accelerate it. But they aren't even sure of that. nothing for sure either way.. guess if you have a family history of cancer it would be a good idea to get regular bloods that test for cancer markers as well to be on the safe side..
    gonna look into this a bit more.. but it seems reasonable.

Thread Information