BigTuna is offline Junior Member

Looking for help

Whats up guys-im new to this site and i was hoping i could get some input and advice from you guys. Im 26 years old, 320 pounds, 34% bf, 6' tall. Ive been working out hard 3-4 times a week but havnt noticed any weight loss but ive had a big increase in strength. Im currnetly on 4 iu? Of hgh and take clen and t3 in the mornings. Im looking for some help as far as dieting and workout schedule and routine. Im not looking to get ripped up just tone up and tighten all this fat up which i know will require alot of hard work and dedication. I would appreciate it if any of you would or will help me along the way and push me in a sense. Thanks for any help and or criticism!!!!

korsow is offline Associate Member
    What does your workout routine look like? How long have you been working out? What does your diet currently look like? Why are you taking HGH?

4-5 days a week with 20 mins of cardio which i need to step up>diet is 6 meals with mostly protein> im taking hgh to help drop the weight.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    I can tell you right now you need more than 20 minute cardio sessions and what is your exact diet?

i know definetly need to step it up! 6 small meals chicken, tuna , eggs, oatmeal, protein shakes, veggies. any recomendations as far as workout and diet. Need a push.

ID do resistant training (weights) try to at least do 30 minutes of that, and after that 30 minutes of cardio.. For starters, maybe consider doing a circuit for resistance training. Need to concentrate on building indurance, it will help shed the pounds.. I used to be in your situraation, My peak of weight was 310 lbs (6ft 2") Dunno what my body fat percentage was. Anyways, trained a good 4 years, was at about 8% BF at 230 lbs lol, then got married and gained a bunch of weight back, now im back at it trying to loose weight again. Since you already have teh GH I would just keep doing it, but dont expect too much out of it, the clen and T3 will probably help the most with the fat loss. If you can try to spend at least 1 hr in the gym 4-5 days a week, then extend it to 1.5 hrs (30 minute lifting and 1 hr cardio) it would be the most beneficial to your goals of leaning up, however dont push your self to hard too quick, because you will hurt your self.

Do you have an idea of you caloric intake with the foods your eating?

Also, Do you drink sugar beverages? (This includes juices) If so, I would suggest cutting those out completely. Cola was my weakness.

I would also suggest not weighing your self for while, but rather do periodic BF% checks. The scale is evil.

Forgot to ask, what dosage are you taking of Clen and T3? and when are you taking em? Give us an example of your dosages and times taken.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    I like the gh in there, how long have you been taking it? Is it generic bluetop? Have you considered upping the dose on that? I assume you are planning on running it for at least 6 months, can you tell if it has helped yet? Again, I know it can get expensive but I think you are right on with your compounds, maybe just more GH and definitley more cardio. Best of luck bro...Nitro

I have incorporated the circut training one day a week but have been supersetting every workout to keep heart rate up. I currently signed up to a new gym thats 2 minutes from my house that has a movie theater cardio room so i will definetly be upping my cardio to an hour a day. Is it best to do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or eta a light meal? I take 25 not sure of the unit but a standard dropper of the t3 and 50 of the clen . I can feel this combo moreso than the hgh. I take the generic flip off blue tops. the only thing i really feel from these is the recovery time after a workout. what are your guys reactions to this? Cost is not a major concern so what do you recomend i up the gh too? Help me out with a link to a diet and workout schedule guys!!!!

With the T3 Id recommend going up to 50Mcgs a day, mebe up to 100 if you can handle it, T3 makes me lethargic and usually hinders my ability to have a "good" workout., but it will help shed the pounds, You have to remember though, t3's effectivness lasts about 4 hrs or so, so you will need to split the doses up. Make sure you know exactly how much your taking. Also same with the clen , split the doses up (at least twice a day)..

Best results Ive had doing cardio was on empty stomach first thing in the morning. Eating before th gym always made me wana puke anyways, so I always workout on an empty stomach.

With GH, I would say up to 6IU a day should be good for you IMO.. although opinions will always vary.

If money is not an issue for you at the moment, I would strongly recomend a personal trainer,, the only problem is finding a trainer that actualy knows his stuff.. Its really worth it in my opinion, just 10 sessions will really get you into the swing of things, and they will teach you how to push your self in a safe manner, and will help you with a diet plan.

So do you think maybe 25mcgs in the morning with the 50mcgs of clen and then repeat at 2 p.m. or is that to late to take the clen? From my research it says not to take it too late or you will have trouble sleeping (which i never do). What are the sides of t3? Im not \sure the brands i have are the best either. What type of diet

Id split it up maybe, 25 mcg of clen and 25 mcg of t3 in the morning, then another dose 25 each at noon-ish, You can mess with the dosage a bit, but shouldnt exceed 100 mcg TOTAL of each a day. Also is a good idea to do a physical with yer Primary Care Physician to make sure yer heart is in good condition :-)

Thanks alot> Anyone else out there with ideas for workout and diet. Not looking to drop 50 pds in a month but slow and steady lose 50 or so pounds.

Thread Information