odix is offline Member

clen vs alb vs keto combos

anyone have any input on this, I'm running a pure test with dbol first month cycle, letro ed. 500mg test with 50 mg dbol ed 25 days. Thinking of throwing deca in @ 600mg week too but im debating on my hairloss, just ordered DUTA so that may be out of the question.

I experience 'fat-face' and immidiate water gain from these compounds, should I wait til after my cycle to run a 2 week on 2 week off with diphenhydramine cycle or run it on...

and which chem yields the best results? clen , alb, or combo clen/keto alb/keto

thanks.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Im kinds lost with your questions.

But best bet for fat loss after cycle is diet and cardio. you can run clen 2 weeks on 2 off. on the odd weeks run otc fat burnner with keto.

odix is offline Member
    the question is which yields the best fat loss results? and would taking it on of off cycle give me better results.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by odix View Post
    the question is which yields the best fat loss results? and would taking it on of off cycle give me better results.
    On off will work better. But the best results come from you. The cleaner you eat and more cardio you do the better they will be. The compounds will just help assist with it.

Thread Information