jackfire is offline New Member

1st time!! Test 250 and Winstrol 50mg blue tabs?? any advice will help tons!

Hello,

I am new here and this is my first thread. I started my first cycle on friday and have no mentors

I bought Testenon 250 100mg test C, 100mg Test E, 50mg T Prop Bottle (10ml) Not sure what all this means and if it is good? I also bought 50 winstrol 50mg blue tabs cut into a square with the letter G engraved on one side and the number 50 on the other side. Has any one heard of these? Good, bad, legit? I have been reading threads and seeing mixed messages so decided to ask for your advice.

I was told to to take 1cc every friday of the Test until the bottle is done (10weeks). On the second shot, start taking a blue winstrol tab and continue taking 1 everyday for 50 days. I was told that this is a good cycle combination for how I am trying to get.

I am 27yrs old, weigh 167, 5 "10 height, pretty strong and a bit cut but not ripped. I do have a small muffin top around my waist. My goal is not to bulk up but to get firm, loose my muffin top, have a nice 6 pack and be defined and firm all around.

Please any feed back will be great. Opinions, thoughts, advice any info will help. Please subscribe to this thread as I would be replying back to your replys. thank you all in advance!!!!! Have a nice Sunday

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't use anything until you research and understand the drugs you were going to use with having absolutely no knowledge about. Do not use anything because you are only 167 lbs and can easily accomplish your goals with diet and training alone. Did you get any PCT?

jackfire is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    Don't use anything until you research and understand the drugs you were going to use with having absolutely no knowledge about. Do not use anything because you are only 167 lbs and can easily accomplish your goals with diet and training alone. Did you get any PCT?
    Thank you for the reply. What is a PCT???

1Limey is offline New Member
    Im new here too but you need to read a little more before jumping head first into somthing you dont fully understand,remeber your health is at stake ,ive never done this before so here goes click below to find out about pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Hey guy welcome to form.

you have all diffrent kinds of test with diff esters. You are going to need to do some leg work and find out what it is you bought. Your also going to have to see how you can run them in a safe and effective manner.

I would advise you to go read in the steroid profile form. Then start doing some first cycle searches. If you have any questions on what you read feel free to ask for help.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfire View Post
    Thank you for the reply. What is a PCT???
    PCT is post cycle therapy

Here are a few threads with lots of great info

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

the unofficial how to do pct thread

PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control

Thread Information