bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member

lactating nipples

ok, my nipples are lactating.. first, when squeezed, it was a white colour, after squeezing it quite a bit, now its blood everytime

is this normal?? its only in the nipple with the lump

i'm on nolv 80mg/ed, arimidex .5/ed

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    GO SEE A DOCTOR, i know if i had blood coming out of my nips i would see one, i have 2 little lumps from Fina use, however i do not lactate nor do I bleed out of my nipples so i would say it is DEFFINITELY NOT NORMAL...XXL

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    yeah... might as well go see a doc... I think the blood is coming out cause your fucking with it.... like a pimple... you keep squeezing and eventually blood will come out.... I know it feels like you can squeeze the gyno right out.... ( I thought about that myself...LOL) but dont think it works that way.... (too bad) how long have you been on the anti e?

lol, if its still bleeding tomorrow, i'll see a doc. I've been on nolv for just over 4 weeks now, various doses.

Is the lump behind my nip, the gland enlarged, or is it a ball of fat tissue? what is it exactly?

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I've lactated as well before, 0.5 Arimidex took care of it..! The blood is from squeezing ...So best not milk yourself too often!

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Hey bro...go see the doc...he can tell you exactly what is going on.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    just curious, what are you taking that caused this and were you taking the anti e's during?

would guess that the addition of bromocriptine would eliminate this problem..

are you using deca , drol or tren ?

wk1-3 dbol 25mg/ed
    wk1-10 test prop 100mg/eod
    wk1-10 drive 275mg/week (boldenone + methandriol dipropionate)

im now in the beginning of week 8.. i just woke up, there is no lactating, nor blood.

the storyline? gyno symptoms occur in week 4 after dbol, start on nolv (40mg)/arimidex (.5/ed), various doses then finally down to 10mg for maintainence after symptoms go away, lump occurs in week 7, back up to 80mg nolv.

so i'm guessing the prop overpowered the nolv, and looks like it won. UNLESS, methandriol is some sort of anabolic which produces this, but I dont think this is true.

just got back from the doc, i actually went to a different one this time, he is quite a friendly guy, pity he had no knowledge on the topic whatsoever, nor has he EVER prescribed tamoxifen to a woman.

He said not to worry about the lump, as it will go away when i go off cycle.. He also said to continue on the nolv/arimidex for quite some, and not to squeeze the nipple.. also said stop taking the prop.. i'm going for a few tests tomorrow (liver, kidney, LH, chol, estrodiol, prolactin)

so i've got 3 weeks left of my cycle (wk8-10) of just "drive" at 275mg .. i was going to use nolvadex for post cycle therapy (wk13-15), but im already on it due to the gyno... i can't get clomid.. any suggestions? not sure what to do as it has spoiled my plans

Thread Information