CeeLo is offline Senior Member

Does the Nuts come back on their own during Cycle?

I switched over from Sust 250 to Test C about 4 weeks ago and I am about 12 weeks into my cycle that I plan to do 16 weeks of. I front loaded with Superdrol for 4 weeks then waited about 4 weeks and started Dbol .

My testicles had begun to shrink, but now I notice them getting some size back. What does this mean?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeLo View Post
    I switched over from Sust 250 to Test C about 4 weeks ago and I am about 12 weeks into my cycle that I plan to do 16 weeks of. I front loaded with Superdrol for 4 weeks then waited about 4 weeks and started Dbol .

My testicles had begun to shrink, but now I notice them getting some size back. What does this mean?
    That you got kicked in the balls?? jk Bro...well normally mine don't come back at all during cycle...even with HCG its hit and miss.

Yeah, its wierd. I'm in the middle of a cycle and not on HCG .

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    could be the test isn't as much and your recovering somewhat. Testes aren't just on or off they work with the synthetic levels you take.

I was taking 500mg each week of Sust (UGL) and now I am taking 500 mg each week of Test Cyp (Pharm ).

Not loosing any weight or gains. Just seems odd.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    It could be like on any normal day, sometimes your balls are shrivled and sometimes hanging down loose, it doesnt tell you anything about their function, the only way you can find out is if you did a blood test for free test levels and also a semen test for your sperm count and analysis, that is the only for sure way to compare your man-stats before and during and after a cycle to see if you really have recovered or not, do not measure it by testicle size or hanging!

Personally i dont find it logical for your balls to be self-recovering at this speed after 12 weeks of a cycle, it just doesnt make sense unless your body is self producing an HCG +Clomid+Nolvadex combo naturally!

Thread Information