hp90 is offline New Member

i need some advice

i got off my first cycle of test / decca injections about 4 and a half months ago and i never took clomid in my pct i only took nolvadex . my balls are still small and they hurft often still it sucks.. i know its most likely my falt for not proporly takeing a good pct but is there anything i can do now? thanks
    Last edited by hp90; 10-26-2008 at 10:56 PM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Get blood work from doctor.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    take easy on ur self man. do you have any major problems as far as ejection..etc.
    what u mean hurt often?

i slightly was for a while after getting off the cycle but i feel it got better, and every now and again one of my balls starts hurting like often enouph to where it sucks dealing with it

well i can tell u that ur body regulates its self in each month and i assume ur perty health guy. so sometimes its got to do with ur mental. if u see that its very painful than i recommend consulting your doctor.

im not sure i understand what u mean, also is there any way to bring them back to size... like they used to always hang now there usuallly srivled.. they come back to norml size onli after like a shower or something idk why

as of now if u still feeling pain or have a big concern over ur balls i can' t tell u anything since u' have been off your cycle for the last 4 months except consult ur doctor.

oker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hp90 View Post
    im not sure i understand what u mean, also is there any way to bring them back to size... like they used to always hang now there usuallly srivled.. they come back to norml size onli after like a shower or something idk why
    Try HCG ...I wouldn't do a pct without it. In fact, I use hcg at the end of a cycle and also during of pct. Next time make sure you have a decent pct or otherwise you are just fvckn' with yourself

Thread Information