Matoltsy85 is offline New Member

Breaking Out In RASH!!??

Im 3 weeks into my cycle of TEST E and DECA . I woke up yesturday moring and noticed I was developing a rash on my body. It progressed to cover my full body thru out the day. I went to the doctor and they said, most time we dont know the causes of this type of rash and perscribed Prednisone.

I asked him if Steroids may have caused this and he said he wouldnt think so...

Anyways, have any of you experienced this before???

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    No, but it sound like an allergy to something you have taken.
    If you know your gears clean, then is there anything that you have taken or come into contact with that is new to you?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its likely an allergy to something. unless you have been sleeping with some skanks and picked up herpes somewhere.

hahaha...I know the gear is clean... I dont have any known allergies though...and as far as stds go or whatever, just got checked out while i did my blood work before my cycle...im ALL GOOD!!

Anybody else experience this??

Well it's def an allergic reaction, so have you taken anything or came into contact with anything that is new to you??

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Well it's def an allergic reaction, so have you taken anything or came into contact with anything that is new to you??

No, I havent done anything different..Same foods.. Same laundry detergant, everything..

Well you got me mate, don't have a clue, sorry i can't be of more help.

16109 is offline New Member
    i have a mate who was running trena about 6 months ago, and whenever he enters cold water it appears that he gets a rash type of thing all over. He asked his GP about it generally and the first thing he said was are you on gear?... i guess it effects some people. I guess your stuff is newly kicking in... not sure but the GP also prescribed him with a cream for it

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    why would the first question out of a GP's mouth be "are you on gear" when looking at a rash. that seems very odd to me..

16109 is offline New Member
    the fact that the GP is in fact a sports doctor and has been around the stuff for a while... maybe with the fact that he was pretty big at the time also could have contributed

Thanks guys.

They gave me Prednisone and Benadryl...Cleared that shit right up....Im just worried about my next injections, which is tomorrow...I hope its not the gear thats making me get the rash...

I guess we'll find out tomorrow

Thread Information