Thread: Test Cyp

Roshambo is offline Member

Test Cyp

Quick question, can 250 to 500 mg be used a week of test cyp, Also pinning 500iu of hcg twice a week, will that hurt my sperm production, or can that be used without reducing my sperm count?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would stick with 500mg weekly bro. 250 migt not be enough. also i dont know much about he HCG on cycle, but i know its useful for PCT

i know this much, looking for info if when using aas along with hcg , will hurt or not hurt sperm count.

I want to cycle again and also want to conceive, delima.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Why the Hcg ?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshambo View Post
    I want to cycle again and also want to conceive, delima.
    Have you not started the cycle yet?

no i have not started the cycle yet. I just wanted to know if I did start the cycle with the use of HCG help to keep my sperm count stable.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    If you do a correct pct, you shouldn't have any of the forementioned problems. There are guys on here that have had plenty of kids after going to the dark side.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should knock her up before the cycle then because sperm count will be lowered no matter what, you can still get her pregnant on cycle, and HCG is usually used towards the last few weeks of the cycle before PCT.

Aight thankz

locowhiteguy77 is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't worry, you def can get ur woman preggo while on the sauce. A gym friend, was on high dose Deca /Test/Dbol cycle, and 8 weeks into it, his wife was pregnant. He figured while on Deca, it wasn't possible, so he didn't bag it. Your sperm count may be lowered, but it only takes one lil guy to make it. Save HCG for PCT. Welcome to the dark side..of the force "gym"

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    certainly possible to conceive whilst on the juice...HOWEVER there is data that states excess testosterone can reduce overall sperm count. I also found an artice (I'll try and come back and post it later) that stated testosterone was being used in studies as a male contraceptive, because of it's ability to lower sperm count dramatically...upon cessation though and with good PCT, your boys and their little swimmers will go back to normal

ya but the funny thing is that the people who smoked crack and drank themselves to death get pregers everyday, but when you want it, it don't happen.

I had went to the Doc About 3 or 4 months ago, I had a semen analasys done and my count was at 30 million, I just had another one done and have not used since before my last sample, which I was on the sauce for my first test just to see how many little fellas i had, now all I took was 50mg ed of Clomid that was prescribbed to me, then I added Nolva and recently actually about 4 to 5 days before my last drop I injecrted 5000iu of HCG . my count was at 14 million, WTF! Even my doc is confused, he thinks the test was not done properly. IDK

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshambo View Post
    I had went to the Doc About 3 or 4 months ago, I had a semen analasys done and my count was at 30 million, I just had another one done and have not used since before my last sample, which I was on the sauce for my first test just to see how many little fellas i had, now all I took was 50mg ed of Clomid that was prescribbed to me, then I added Nolva and recently actually about 4 to 5 days before my last drop I injecrted 5000iu of HCG. my count was at 14 million, WTF! Even my doc is confused, he thinks the test was not done properly. IDK
    Maybe your sperm count went low because, like your name, you like to play roshambo?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...89522975012692

testa dura is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by locowhiteguy77 View Post
    I wouldn't worry, you def can get ur woman preggo while on the sauce. A gym friend, was on high dose Deca/Test/Dbol cycle, and 8 weeks into it, his wife was pregnant. He figured while on Deca, it wasn't possible, so he didn't bag it. Your sperm count may be lowered, but it only takes one lil guy to make it. Save HCG for PCT. Welcome to the dark side..of the force "gym"
    id want a dna test,
    you are not the father..

Thread Information