poptarts1125 is offline New Member

Looking for information on what cycle to do

Hi i've been doing a lot of research looking around at the different options and reading up on just about everything but i just cant seem to figure out what i want to do. I'm just about done with my second cycle of A50 and I didnt really get any results this time around [i gained about 15 lbs my first cycle with a little bit of acne nothing too bad then dropped off about 5lbs while off of it and now on my second cycle ive only put on about 6lbs and i have about a week left =( ] and I am looking for something new.

some info- I'm 6' ~178 lbs and my goal is about 195-200 lbs

I'm looking for something that will help me come close to my goal. I dont need something thats going to get me there immediately per say and i dont want anything with extreme side effects. Just trying to find out some different options so i figured i would post something on here

thank you for your time

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you?

Diet is your missing ingredient dude, at 6 feet you should be able to naturally get to 200+ lbs easy.

20....and i try to eat about 2500 calories a day with meals and protein shakes .... i usually eat a couple eggs for breakfast, then a shake, workout, then another shake, then usually tuna fish sandwich, dinner, and a shake before bed. Should i be doing something different?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poptarts1125 View Post
    20....and i try to eat about 2500 calories a day with meals and protein shakes .... i usually eat a couple eggs for breakfast, then a shake, workout, then another shake, then usually tuna fish sandwich, dinner, and a shake before bed. Should i be doing something different?
    And there lies the problem, you need to add about 2000 more cals, then you'll start to see the gains.

o wow yeah then ive been a little under the bar.... well i just got a weight gainer that if i do the serving size thatll be 2k right there but what should i eat to get the other 2500?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    for each his own but I don't trust shakes. its not that I won't use them just don't think they are close to real food and too much money.

you def. need more calories to reach 200lbs.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Start eating 4000-5000 cals a day and you will gain weight, at 20 and 6' 178lbs you have lots of room to grow.

thanks gonna have to just put together a strict diet and stick to it

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's plenty to read in the diet section for bulking diets...but I'll throw in my 2cents anyways.

You need to add more lean meats...chicken breasts, sirloin, 93/7 ground beef, tuna/salmon (canned or fresh) turkey

and carbs..whole wheat pastas, sweet potatos, yams, red potatos, brown rice, whole wheat bread

add some oatmeal (regular oats, not the sweet stuff) to your breakfast

snacks....cottage cheese, almonds, all natural peanut butter

fats..olive oil, avacados, nuts, flax

shoot for 5-6 meals a day...they can be smaller portioned and keep your 3 shakes a day

post your diet in the diet forum and I'm sure someone will critique it...good luck

food is the key to unlock your growth

thank you very much ive put something together ill post it in there and have people take a look at it

Thread Information