enemyoftheuk is offline New Member

New Start/Help & Advice Required!

Evening.
    I posted a while ago now about me wanting to start the use of winstrol tabs. I never started these and stopped training due to illness. Basically an infection i had, have been on antibiotics and now all clear. I have not trained for a while, or done much excersise and my diet has gone to pot.

Current Stats

Height : 5.7
    Weight : 140lb

I have a bit of excess fat arround my midsection i would like to shift.

Diet

As i said previously my diet has gone to pot, lots of sugary drinks, fast foods ect.. I know obviously i need to get back to my original diet and will therefor notice a change.

Planned Diet

This diet i use to have a few months ago was good for me, however this did not build me up as much as i would have liked.

Breakfast - Skipped (bad??)

Dinner - Chicken salad, Fruit, Nuts.

Tea - Chicken breast or steak or fish, salad and veg, mainly peas

Supper - Toast, Ceriels

I know this diet needs some fine tuning, hopefully someone can help me with this ?!?

Gear

I have been looking to go on the gear for along time now. Im 100% decided to just take pill form for at least the time being. Im getting alot of mixed advice from people on what to take. But based on my current stats im hoping someone here can give me the correct advice.

Most advice i have had is to use winstrol to "strip" any unwanted weight first and build up from that, or go straight on to dianabol and bulk up. I have previously used suppliements in the past such as creatine ect i found this quite useful.

I know my diet has to change first and get back into the excersise routeen again. Im just wanting some advice from anyone.

Excersise Regime

Monday - Weights
    Tuesday - Thai Boxing (Plenty of cardio)
    Wednesday Weights
    Thursday - Rest
    Friday - Rest or sometimes Thai Boxing
    Saturday - Weights
    Sunday - Rest

I do drink alcohol on fridays and saturdays but thats about it, cutting this out i know would help but i think i could cancel this out with the diet, Training i will be doing.

Anyone find any flaws in this and any advice on what suppliements or gear use if any on what to take.

Any advice would be very helpful

Cheers

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    dude, uv got alotta research to do.. off the bat the fact that your skipping breakfast shows that you havn't done any research on dieting.. your cycle is completly out of wack.. if your gonna run winni9e or dianabol , u need to run it with test... plus your workout routine isn't gonna cut it.. if your looking to just lose some weight, try t3 and clen or eca

i am looking to lose a bit of weight, like i said for a 5.7 frame 140lb is still pritty light, but i do have a bit of excess round my waist i want to shift, i know diet and cardio can do this but i do need to bulk because i do want to get more muscle mass.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice user name, you should careful, a diet that could kill you

well thats what im here for some advice, what foods to maybe add and steer clear from totally

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Your looking to loose weight, but you want to bulk because you want muscle mass?

OK first thing! decide what your goal is (I recomend BULK naturally) . Second your are not ready for AS. Third, research more on your DIET bro.

Good luck!

cheers, mainly want to bulk muscle mass and loose just midsection fat which i have gained recently from not training and eatin right

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    A lot of bulking diet on the DIET forum you can research from. Low intesity cardio and clean bulk diet should take out the fat in the midsection. Get your self back on track and work out. But defenitely no AS for you for now.

cheers i thort as much that taking AS straight away when i havnt trained for a while is a bad idea, once i get my diet and training back in check then will probably look more into a AS cycle

Thread Information