Thread: Quick Question

murrayjb is offline New Member

Quick Question

I'm picking up some Sustanon 250 from one of my friends that i know really well, tomorrow. This is going to be my first cycle, i'm 23 years old, 6'0, 190 pounds, with 5 years of lifting experience. I made some nice gains for a couple years, however ive seemed to reach a plateau and would like to try my first cycle.

I'm going to be taking Sustanon 250 for 12 weeks. And i have Nolvadex on hand. I'm also going to invest in some clomid for the post cycle.

Theres the information you probably would like to know, now for the real question...

What would be the best way to cycle my sustanon? 250mgs 2x a week? or 500mgs 1x a week?

I'm going to Cuba from the 5th to the 12th of November. And i can't take the Sust and the syringes through customs, so i'm not going to be able to inject while i'm up there for that week.

If i inject on the 30th, and then inject again on the 5th (right before i leave). Would that be okay? And then i could make my third injection right when i get home from the trip? Or should i just hold off alltogether untill im back from the trip?

I'm sorry if i didn't make much sense here, if anyone wants me to elaborate on anything, please let me know.

Thanks

Also, the hotel i'm staying at has a nice gym, and i'll be there every morning. I don't want people to assume i want to inject on the 5th and then not train.

My diet is also roughly 5000 calories a day, i try to eat as healthy as possible, and i intake about 400 grams a protein daily.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sustanon is best shot eod so missing an entire week really isnt great. I would hold off and start the cycle upon returning.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ yep, not to mention at 190 and 6' you're still a little on the small side.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Why are you going to Cuba?

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Hold the cycle till you come back is my suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Why are you going to Cuba?
    My buddy leaves to Afghanistan on the 15th of Nov. Hes been my best friend for 7 years so were just gonna go on a trip with our women as a last decent memory before he leaves......It's all inclusive so it's pretty cheap for a nice trip.

And thanks for the suggestions everyone.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah Im hitting Cuba in december but the difference is my cycle ends right before I leave, PCT wont start until a week after the trip.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Say hi to Castro for me!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayjb View Post
    My buddy leaves to Afghanistan on the 15th of Nov. Hes been my best friend for 7 years so were just gonna go on a trip with our women as a last decent memory before he leaves......It's all inclusive so it's pretty cheap for a nice trip.

And thanks for the suggestions everyone.
    well yeah its cheap.. its cuba. lol

Thread Information