philly3384 is offline New Member

least expensive long estered cycle

no longer than 10 weeks .. only two compounds stacked together what is a good cycle.. 26 6'4 250lbs 10 percent body fat... have a shortage of money but need something ... looking for lean muscle gains

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by philly3384 View Post
    no longer than 10 weeks .. only two compounds stacked together what is a good cycle.. 26 6'4 250lbs 10 percent body fat... have a shortage of money but need something ... looking for lean muscle gains
    do you want the least expensive or the best cycle for the least cash, i would say wait till you have the cash, cause remember you'll need more food than normal, money for pct, needles, syringes, etc

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ very true. you would have to calculate all the different options with your source (not here) and find out which is the best for you. but first i would do as phate mentioned and budget all your food and peripherals first.

Roshambo is offline Member
    The sauce is cheap, the food is expensive, imo, follow their instructions and budget for it. food is going to be a considerable cost, I spend on cycle an easy 250 to 300 a wk.just on food. my sauce for the entire cycle barley compares to a few weeks of food costs. know what you are getting into and educate yourself to the best of your ability.

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    test e/deca

always cheapest compounds i can find anywhere.

long esters, but do have water retention.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by philly3384 View Post
    Forget about it. The gear is the cheap part. If you can't afford the right food your wasting your time.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Agreed, Food is the most expensive part of it...

That aside, we shouldn't discuss prices anyway, unless they are ** prices of course...

Thread Information