Thread: cycle advice

ixilokieixi is offline New Member

cycle advice

ok so i would just like to say hello to all the people on this forum.. ok now this is my first cycle i am taking test enth twice a week and 40 mg of d-boll per day
    first cycle
    been working out for 6 years 3 serious years
    bf% 14
    height: 6'3
    wight" 216
    just wondering if this is a good first cycle to start out with i am seeing good results from this cycle. also i am working out 6 days per week diet consists of 6 meals perday i am consuming 2g of protein per pound of body weight. any advice wold be helpful

thanks
    lokie

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    welcome bro, i moved your thread here so you can get more responses
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

scribbs12 is offline Member
    how much test are you going to shoot a week?... and how long are you running each compound?? you got your pct down?...

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly bro, wait a couple more years until you take the plunge.

i am taking 4mg per week of test enth i am seeing good results from the d-bol i am running the d-bol for 4 weeks then droping it i am also running the enth for 10 weeks this is just a trial cycle to see if i can get the results that i want. i am looking for more mass and to cut fat my diet consists of high protein and high carbs and alot of watter the enth is dosed at 250

Quote Originally Posted by ixilokieixi View Post
    i am taking 4mg per week of test enth i am seeing good results from the d-bol i am running the d-bol for 4 weeks then droping it i am also running the enth for 10 weeks this is just a trial cycle to see if i can get the results that i want. i am looking for more mass and to cut fat my diet consists of high protein and high carbs and alot of watter the enth is dosed at 250
    I think you meant 4ml of test e. So that is 1000mg of test per week. That is overkill for a 1st "trial" cycle. Also you don't say how much dbol you are taking.

You better set your goals straight because with a high protein/carb diet I can assure you that you will pack some mass but you will not burn fat.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    hes taking 40mg dbol a day..

a gram of test is way to much imo

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    at a gram a week for a young pup like yourself I'm sure you do see results. Better have nolva with you

i did say about the dbol it is 40 mg per day ok so whould i drop to 500mg per week test e

imo...yes.. how long have you been running the test at a gram..

what about anti-e's and pct? got that covered?

ok i have only been on for a week 1/2 and yeah got it covered my buddy has been in the game for a while just he recommended starting with this as my first cycle ... so what would a good dose of test e be to start out with? should i try the old trusted pyramid where i dose low then dose high at the middle of the cycle and then back low 3 weeks before the end of the cycle

hell no.. keep your doses constant.. just figure your first week and a half as a frontload and drop it to 500 for the remainder.

You can start with 1g for a couple of weeks for a frontload, but i don't recommend frontloading for a 1st cycle. But since you have started already do it for the first couple of weeks, then go to 500mg until the end.

ok thanks been alot of help. one more question i was thinking of upping my dbol to 80mg perday would it make much more of a diff over the 40mg per day

richtries is offline Associate Member
    80mg of dbol is WAY to much bro, keep it at 40

ok just wondering so is that a decent cycle for my first time

C-heavyweight is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ixilokieixi View Post
    ok so i would just like to say hello to all the people on this forum.. ok now this is my first cycle i am taking test enth twice a week and 40 mg of d-boll per day
    first cycle
    been working out for 6 years 3 serious years
    bf% 14
    height: 6'3
    wight" 216
    just wondering if this is a good first cycle to start out with i am seeing good results from this cycle. also i am working out 6 days per week diet consists of 6 meals perday i am consuming 2g of protein per pound of body weight. any advice wold be helpful

thanks
    lokie
    It seems like a good cycle to stack with a clean diet. That is, i am assuming you are taking 500mg weekly of test enanthate ?

Thread Information