Mike111 is offline Banned

what should i do next

i need some real advice. i have been on test e and deca 50 for a while approaching my 15th shot. my gains have been incredible but i dont want to stop yet. i used sus for a while with tribolin before test e and it worked really well. lets say when the e is gone 3 weeks after my last shot can do an extended cycle of dianabol and sustanon ? just for example. what do you guys recommend for someone who wants to continue the cycle because i dont want to use anymore after this so i might aswell get the most of it. thanks

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    15 shots meaning ~7.5 weeks? if you're only planning on the test e for 10 weeks you COULD add some dbol in at the end, but using sust defeats the purpose. by the time the long esters in sust kick in you would have been much better off sticking with the e. if you really want to add a test, you could start prop ed the last week of the test e and continue that until you end the dbol, then start pct, otherwise just start the dbol ~week 8 or 9 and run it for 3-4 up until pct

but i felt a much better result in my first weeks on sus and some people say staking dianabol with sus will get nice results. whats prop ed? like the full name ill read about it. thanks bro

bump

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    if your gonna extend the cycle and switch test i surely wouldnt wait the 3 weeks to do so.. id just continue right on with the sust.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how long is your current cycle going to be? if you want to switch from test enth to sust then go for it. test is test and your blood levels are already high
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

oh some people on this site made a big thing and said how could i change test before. so ill move on to dbol and sust after i finish the 8 weeks on test e. does that sound right or is there anything better you guys can think of. whats prop ed? i know prop is propionate . thanks for the advice

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    ed = every day
    eod = every other day

and yes, you can easily switch to sust after your test e. it still test, although ive heard people don't like sust. but between switching now and starting all over, nah, ive never noticed a problem switching between tests.

thanks. would you rather propionate or sus?

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    lol, well your asking the wrong person. Ive never taken sust and I hate prop because of the constant injections and rapidly increasing blood levels give me anxiety.

So I stick to cyp and Enanthate . hah! :P

Either way though, Ive taken prop coming off of test E and had no problems whatsoever, except of course, the usual anxiety.

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    do the prop if your not worried about the needle ED.

Thread Information