Mike111 is offline Banned

gains during a cycle

sorry for all the questions. there are so many varied opinions about gains and how much you can gain during a cycle.

i remember some experienced people here said 2-4 pounds is considered good. or 6-8pounds is great. i find that ridiculous because ive gained 16 pounds so far. i understand some of that is because my body is holding more water due to water retention but i dont have any bloating look. how much water could there be im still going to the toilet normally. i feel alot stronger aswell. i went from benching 220pnd/10reps to 260pnd/10reps in 5 weeks time. from being 80kg to 87kg. all this after 5 weeks of training on steroids .

it could be other things. since beginning this cycle i have become very strict with my diet. im training 3hrs average just weights. threw out the cardio till im done bulking. my mind is kind of like an animal when im training all i do these days is dedicate my time to train. biceps gained an inch. upper body gained 3inches my waist dropped an inch.

im on a cycle on test e and deca 50. so what is happening?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    people gain around 30 pounds including water on a first cycle like that.. 2-4 might be low dose anavar ...

you don't pee out more water when you retain it, or you WOULDNT RETAIN IT. its in your muscles, not your bladder.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Could be good genetics. Everybody is different. I would say just wait and see how much you lose once your done. Make sure you have a good pct. Congrats on the gains.

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    also some of the people saying they are only gaining like 6-8lbs they might be counting after pct and everything is over so after they have lost all the water weight and lost the little you lose over pct and they might be somewhat advanced users who dont have quite as much room to make such big gains because they are at their genetic potential

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    you work out 3 hours a week or 3 hours per day? if that is you in the AV the diet and workout section could be a great addition to whatever you have going on. check them out bro

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think 16 lbs in 5 weeks is unreasonable...If you are getting a fair amount of protein, moderate carbs, and moderate fat from clean sources, you can definitely gain that much.

Impossible to say how much of that is water, but you're doing great so far.

Sounds like you're training very intense, so be sure to get adequate rest...Good luck.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    if i understand u correctly by saying ur training 3hrs like an animal. than ur burning ur self up u must stop and reconsider using the aas. ur risking injury one of the rules i ve learned when i 1st started this sport is: its not about how much u left its about how much u look u can left. plus ur saying in one of ur posts ur 18yrs old how come ur jumping into the aas that quick.

nice gains mate... im in week 6 of a test e cycle with dbol kick start and have gained 8 kilos

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Your gains are great...especially for that short amount of time...I usually make a dramatic boost in gains while "on"..during the last weeks of cycle...The trick is keeping them when you're done.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    3hrs a day?

you dont need cardio if your training that long,whatthe hell are you doing for 3 hrs a day besides overtraining?

is three hours overtraining? i try do 1 and a half in the morning and the other half in the afternoon. sometimes i do it all in one session and feel tireddd but all im seeing is results. i have gained 9kg now and it feels greattt. thanks for all the comments and advice.

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike111 View Post
    is three hours overtraining? i try do 1 and a half in the morning and the other half in the afternoon. sometimes i do it all in one session and feel tireddd but all im seeing is results. i have gained 9kg now and it feels greattt. thanks for all the comments and advice.
    I may have missed it but what is your cycle? What compound and dose? Any ancillaries?

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    if its your first cycle id say just lay off the AAS for awhile after your PCT. give your body time to catch back up. nice gains btw! gl in keeping all that!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    if i understand u correctly by saying ur training 3hrs like an animal. than ur burning ur self up u must stop and reconsider using the aas. ur risking injury one of the rules i ve learned when i 1st started this sport is: its not about how much u left its about how much u look u can left. plus ur saying in one of ur posts ur 18yrs old how come ur jumping into the aas that quick.
    thats a pretty one sided idea there.. what if he does powerlifting???? then its all about how much he can lift. not everyone is trying to be a bodybuilder or a male model here

no i dont want to be a body builder lol. im not interested in having all that muscle. its just for boxing i want to increase weight so next time i start stamina training it wont be so hard to maintain it. plus the kick in power is nice.

Thread Information