20gauge is offline Junior Member

injection areas and how often

Just a questions for everyone out there, is it ok to keep injecting into one body part?

I did a first cycle almost a year ago and injected into my quads over 10 weeks into various areas all over the quad. When doing a 2nd, 3rd, 4th cycle (and so on) is it ok to inject into that same body part again or should I be looking to inject somewhere completely different? Iv'e been thinking about going into the tri's or bi's for my next cycle however I feel "safer" injecting into my quads. Don't ask me to explain why I just feel more comfortable injecting into a large thick muscle. Will constant cycles over that same body part over time do any damage or is it fine so long as there is a decent break between cycles.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    The most common large thick muscle to jab is the glutes, less blood vessels,less veins, less nerves. Leave 7 days before jabbing the same spot again. I'd only consider bi's/tri's if needed.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    if you do a test e cycle or such. then you could inject one quad on monday. the other on thurs. and then repeat the next week

but i recommend that you use other sites. if you keep using one spot you will build up scar tissue and it will get harder to inject. you may even feel a pop as you poke through the scar tissue in your muscle. gets to be a pain

i used quads, glutes, delts, chest. and there are so many more. but those are the easiest to start i would say

howtodoinjections.com

go here to learn how and where to inject other spots
    click on the intramuscular injection TAB.

bb315 is offline New Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 20gauge View Post
    Just a questions for everyone out there, is it ok to keep injecting into one body part?

I did a first cycle almost a year ago and injected into my quads over 10 weeks into various areas all over the quad. When doing a 2nd, 3rd, 4th cycle (and so on) is it ok to inject into that same body part again or should I be looking to inject somewhere completely different? Iv'e been thinking about going into the tri's or bi's for my next cycle however I feel "safer" injecting into my quads. Don't ask me to explain why I just feel more comfortable injecting into a large thick muscle. Will constant cycles over that same body part over time do any damage or is it fine so long as there is a decent break between cycles.
    one word for you..... ROTATE

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    i use to hit my right quad only for the first few cycles, before i realized they are all easy to hit once you get used to it.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i rotate 8 sites, quads, delts, chest, bi's

you need to make sure to rotate sites to avoid abcesses

Thread Information