NyleBoy is offline New Member

Whats good to stack with deca? 2nd cycle.

This is not for me as im waiting till im 24, its for my brother.

His first cycle was test and dianabol , 4 weeks with dianabol and 12 weeks with the test. the sides were minimal with both, but the dianabol was only at 30mg ed. and 500mg test a week.

He's decided to do his 2nd cycle next week, and has chose deca after reading up quite abit and thinks it would be useful. someone suggested that he uses sus with it aswell! but he'd prefer to stack it with an oral or a less harsh drug in regards to side effects etc? even though he's gonna be running pct for the whole cycle and after?

what do you lot recommend?

cheers, nyle

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    in not sure he/you know what your doing..
    pct through the whole cycle?? you know the p in pct means post.. (after)
    you mean running an anti'e during the cycle maybe?

id definately be running test as well.. ehhh, and doing more research

yeh running nolva for the whole cycle. i realise test is good to equal it out with the deca , but is there not an oral equal, or just maybe 500mg test again ?

if hes going to run one of the other during a cycle i would rather use an AI from the start instead of nolvadex ..
    test again would be much better than deca only for sure..

right ok cheers bud, its always going to be some kind of test i spose with deca then isnt it really? as long as runs decent pct and anti-e etc through the cycle and after, he should be alright to run sus and deca then really if we're being honest?

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    I've never done it, but I've heard negative comments regarding the mixture of nolvadex and any nor-19 drug, specifically, deca . Something about potentially raising the risk for gyno.

As far as what to stack with deca id suggest test e or cyp, as I'm doing it right now. Also primo works good with those two compounds together as well. You can bulk, cut, and burn fat at the same time. If that makes any sense, lol.

The reason I suggest those, they half roughly the same active life so you can keep blood levels steady. Everyone here will tell you to use test as a base, but I've run deca at 250 a week without test and been fine. However, I didn't gain more than 5 lbs the whole cycle as I was using it while playing hockey.
    Last edited by nhl1; 10-28-2008 at 05:55 PM.

he fancsy running oral primo and deca as an inject? what do you reckon to that? even though the hair loss will need to be covered, and maybe not run nolva till the end of the cycle? along with other pct?

preferable he'd like something to kick start, anadrol maybe? and deca then to carry?

cheers
    Last edited by NyleBoy; 10-29-2008 at 12:56 PM.

he's sorted his cycle

Cyp 400mg, deca 300mg, dbol 35ed for 4 weeks only!, nolva from day one along with vitamin b 6

both deca and cyp for 10 weeks

then clomid therapy two weeks after cycle

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Nolva + deca can equal bad news. As in gyno bad news.

Deca needs to stop two weeks before the test. Eight weeks is a bit on the short side for deca.

Clomid only is a weak-ass pct.

You (or your bro) should know this stuff and more before juicing. Take a break and research. It'll do ya good.
    Last edited by Ernst; 10-29-2008 at 01:03 PM.

how about..

dbol 1-4
    deca 1-10
    test cyp 1-12

AI through cycle.. id go with adex

pct..( i wait 18 days after cyp ).. clomid and nolvadex ..

woot.......

right ill tell him to go for that, by the way in regards to knowing things, i got that cycle off steroid .com, so i thought it was a pretty good cycle to go for as it had most of what he wants, but cheers for the cycle, should do him good. thanks alot,

Thread Information