burt66 is offline New Member

Clen/T3 with B12 injections-Problems?

I am planning on taking a Clen /T3 cycle to lose weight but can I combine it with B12 injections? I haven't read anything that would suggest that it would be a problem but I just want to make sure.

burt

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    should be no problem.

sizerp is offline Banned
    I wouldn't suggest taking B12 injections at all, regardless of cycling.

Cobalamin is the the true form of B12, which is formed naturally in the gut, and most supplemental and injectioned B12s are in fact Cyanocobalamin. The Cyano stands for Cyanide.

Cyanocobalamin usually does not even occur in nature, and is not one of the forms of the vitamin which is directly used in the human body.

If you need to supplement B12 (which I don't know why you would in this case, unless you're a vegetarian/vegan and do not eat meat/dairy), go to the health food store and get the true form (orally administered). The ingredients should list the B12 as straight up Cobalamin. NOT Cyanocobalamin.

Why are you taking the B12 anyway? Low white blood cell count? If this is the case, I'd recommend stacking a Once daily Multi-Vit. or a B Complex on top of the B12 supplement, which will improve your overall nutrition levels.

hyperlite32 is offline New Member
    sizep, you seem to be misimformed regding B-12 INJECTIONS

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperlite32 View Post
    sizep, you seem to be misimformed regding B-12 INJECTIONS
    i agree

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    I wouldn't suggest taking B12 injections at all, regardless of cycling.

Cobalamin is the the true form of B12, which is formed naturally in the gut, and most supplemental and injectioned B12s are in fact Cyanocobalamin. The Cyano stands for Cyanide.
    actually it stands for the cyanide group that the cobalamin is attached to
    Cyanocobalamin usually does not even occur in nature, and is not one of the forms of the vitamin which is directly used in the human body.
    but cobalamin, b12, is one of the bodies most important energy movers
    If you need to supplement B12 (which I don't know why you would in this case, unless you're a vegetarian/vegan and do not eat meat/dairy), go to the health food store and get the true form (orally administered). The ingredients should list the B12 as straight up Cobalamin. NOT Cyanocobalamin.
    oral absorbtion rates for b12 are less than 3%
    Why are you taking the B12 anyway? Low white blood cell count? If this is the case, I'd recommend stacking a Once daily Multi-Vit. or a B Complex on top of the B12 supplement, which will improve your overall nutrition levels.
    bold

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by burt66 View Post
    I am planning on taking a Clen /T3 cycle to lose weight but can I combine it with B12 injections? I haven't read anything that would suggest that it would be a problem but I just want to make sure.

burt
    problems no, but b12 has been known to increase hunger with some people that take it so i would take that into account

sizerp is offline Banned
    Ah yes, I was just stating that there is a more healthy way of getting B12s, which would be the pure Cobalamin supps. We don't need the Cyanide at all that is attached in Cyanocobalamins.

burt66 is offline New Member
    The reason I am taking B12 is twofold. I wanted to see if B12 injections at the dosage levels for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome would give me anymore energy. That it has, albeit it was mild compared with beginning a much healther diet in conjunction with exercise. The other, and more persuasive, reason is the possible memory enhancing effects. I was speaking to two doctors and they both admitted to taking weekly B12 injections while in medical school to help them study. B12 raises the level of Choline in the brain. Choline is a percursor to Acetylcholine which directly affects memory. It is their opinion that B12 improves shorterm memory and overall mental function. That is why I decided to start B12 injections.

Thread Information