wolves06 is offline Junior Member

HCG throughout cycle or during PCT?

My next cycle is a big one for the winter. Cyp, Dbol , Tren A.
    There are a few theories on HCG i know but what do you think would be best for me on this cycle, use the HCG during the cycle (bearing in mind i will have arimidex on hand to keep estrogen down) or after the cycle for PCT. Alot of people say that hcg during PCT ****s them up because it raises estrogen again when your trying to lower it.

What do you think?

lean machine is offline New Member
    hi
    i always take hcg every 4th week during and once with my last injection and then 3rd and 4th week from last injection as post cycle then clomid for 3 - 4 weeks

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wolves06 View Post
    What do you think?
    Why specifically are you using it?
    In other words, is there precedented need for HCG in your cycle, or are you just speculating such need?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    im sure he wants to use it because of the 19nor (tren ) he is using. Which is a good thing when used correctly. I think you can get away with 250-500 iu twice/week for 4 weeks. Last 2 weeks cycle and following 2 weeks.

You never did mention what dose tren and how long you are running it for...this matters

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    im sure he wants to use it because of the 19nor (tren ) he is using. Which is a good thing when used correctly. I think you can get away with 250-500 iu twice/week for 4 weeks. Last 2 weeks cycle and following 2 weeks.

You never did mention what dose tren and how long you are running it for...this matters
    actually including a 19nor into a cycle doesn't necessarily mean HCG is automatically needed. some people are more prone to testicular atrophy than others, some people experience it off of test only, some don't experience it regardless of the compounds used.
    it's never a bad idea to have it on hand if needed, but ideally each person needs to figure out if they need it or not.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    actually including a 19nor into a cycle doesn't necessarily mean HCG is automatically needed. some people are more prone to testicular atrophy than others, some people experience it off of test only, some don't experience it regardless of the compounds used.
    it's never a bad idea to have it on hand if needed, but ideally each person needs to figure out if they need it or not.
    yep. depends on the level to which you get shut down. 19nors shut me down hard and i learned the hard way in my first pct.

i do agree it is never mandatory in a sense but i guess i mean it is highly advised in the best interest of the OP

I know of people who run HCG with average doses of test. Most will agree it prepares them for a better PCT regardless of the compounds used

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I use HCG in every cycle I run.

I run it intermittently at high dosages if I'm going longer than 6 weeks and know for a fact that my body recovers quicker and I'm able to run traditional PCT for 2 weeks at most before my natural levels return.

Benefits from getting bloodwork and finding out what works for me, so I'd recommend you baseline with bloodwork without HCG in your PCT, and the next cycle use it to understand whether it is beneficial to your body.

Everyone responds differently, so good luck.

Thread Information