ironvillelifter is offline New Member

anadrol question

Im thinkin about doin a cycle of anadrol next after my current cycle of sust/dbol . Maybe an anadrol/test cycle? Just how hard is anadrol on your system and is it worth it?

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    for me anadrol gave me headaches to bad to make the gains worth taking the crap..

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    i prefer dbol

ive always heard it was hell on your liver

enigma10 is offline Member
    more then 1 month on anything that is oral pill form is hell on your liver .

so really how does it compare to dbol ? Ive taken dbol with all of my cycles and its been good

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Some ppl prefer drol some prefer dbol , personally drol doesn't like me, i look like a chipmunk, im lazy, i don;t want to eat...........
    Drol is no more harsh on the liver than taking 50mg dbol ED, liver problems and orals are well overhyped, i know that from personal experience, orals wont (even in high doses for long periods) damage your liver in anyway thats not reversible when you stop.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Some ppl prefer drol some prefer dbol , personally drol doesn't like me, i look like a chipmunk, im lazy, i don;t want to eat...........
    Drol is no more harsh on the liver than taking 50mg dbol ED, liver problems and orals are well overhyped, i know that from personal experience, orals wont (even in high doses for long periods) damage your liver in anyway thats not reversible when you stop.
    yes, the more i read the more i think the damage to your liver is over hyped. sure it isnt good, but how many other medications are you taking or have taken that are just as bad? For example, you get done taken that vicodin or hydrocodone prescription are you guys hitting the milk thistle? I would say no. I was a hard core drug user for like 2 years long ago and an alcoholic for many years after that. My liver is doing fine believe it or not. You should always play it safe of course. Anyways, just something to think about.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    For example, you get done taken that vicodin or hydrocodone prescription are you guys hitting the milk thistle?
    Actually... Yes. Weird I know but .. that's just me...

btw vicodin and hydrocodone are the same drug... but you probably already knew that

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Actually... Yes. Weird I know but .. that's just me...

btw vicodin and hydrocodone are the same drug... but you probably already knew that
    ya, some people dont, just easier to name it different ways

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    My sides when running Anadrol :

Back acne
    Night sweats
    Loss of appetite
    Nausea
    Ridiculous bloat

Worth it for me? Absolutely not. It doesn't have a place in my rec bodybuilding lifestyle as the benefits don't outweigh the negatives.

Good luck if you run it.

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    My sides when running Anadrol :

Back acne
    Night sweats
    Loss of appetite
    Nausea
    Ridiculous bloat

Worth it for me? Absolutely not. It doesn't have a place in my rec bodybuilding lifestyle as the benefits don't outweigh the negatives.

Good luck if you run it.
    how many tablets (in mg) were u taking a day? 50mg? 100mg? 150mg?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    but aren't the strength/gains better than dbol ? so maybe an overdose caused all the extra sides

briancb1 is offline Member
    I ran both drol and dbol . I think dbol is better because the gains were comparable and the dbol was less than half the money of the drol.

well the main reason i wanna take it is for strength gains but i love to eat. Dbol gives me an appetite from hell!!

MuscleSportMag is offline Associate Member
    It's probably best to separate oral cycles a bit. I wouldn't rush back into it, especially with something as strong as Anadrol . It is very hard on your liver, so you should definitely use something like Milk Thisltle afterwards. You should be dong that with the d-bol, too.

Results? If it's real A, then there's no doubt you'll get something out of it. But you have to also consider how hard this stuff is going to be on your insides.

Thread Information