Thread: First time

neddy is offline New Member

Talking First time

hey guys im currently about 28% BF 20 yrs old 102kg not sure how much punds from aus and am considering my first cycle of roids i was wondering if i took sustanon 250 whilst just working on cardio mainly and doing lighter weights (comfortable wights as in a bit heavy) and focusing on mainly cardio would i rip my body up
    thanks for your help

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    plz do more reasearch on "roids" diet/training ect ect before doing anything.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    its the diet and cardio that are gonna get you where you need to be..
    spend some time in the diet forum and get your diet and training in check..
    before you know it you will be ready for gear if you so choose.

neddy is offline New Member
    i have done research on the diet and shit but was just curious on whether i will get heaps fat from taking sustanon and no trying to put on muscle im curious if it will cut you up ?
    cheers guys

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by neddy View Post
    i have done research on the diet and shit but was just curious on whether i will get heaps fat from taking sustanon and no trying to put on muscle im curious if it will cut you up ?
    cheers guys
    no, what we are saying is that the sustanon will do NOTHING if you your diet and training aren't on point, btw, AT 28% BF YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR READY FOR AAS FOR A HOST OF REASONS, but here are a few

1) testosterone gets converted to estrogen by the aromatase enzyme, well that enzyme has most of it's receptors in adipose (fat) tissue, so the more fat you have the more side effects i.e., bloating, gyno (bitch tits), hormonal fluctuation etc....

2) on a similar note, the extra water retention you will get from the extra aromatization will cause your blood pressure to skyrocket, not good at all

3) your lipid levels/bloodwork will be all over the place

first thing you need to do is get your diet in check, take a year or two to get your bodyfat down to around 12%, then you can consider AAS

now i know you are gonna say, "well my diet is good", or at least that's whatever 99% of the people on here say, sorry to break it to you but if you're bf is that high then your diet isn't good at all

POST YOUR DIET FOR CRITIQUE

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    No one better to help you with your diet then Phate...you should be grateful

Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    No one better to help you with your diet then Phate...you should be grateful
    thanks for the complement, much appreciated, btw, i'm bout to change my diet to bulking for the winter and i'll post it in a couple days for ya'll to critique, i can't wait to see ya'll tear it to shreds

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by neddy View Post
    cheers guys
    no steroid will cut you up unless your diet and training are spot on. there are no magical fat loss solutions other than hard work. you need to lower your bf% and take some time to read the educational threads to better understand what you want to put into your body.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    i just got a new one myself ill post it tommorow. you may not agree with something but im finding great results with it. you may want to use a few ideas... ill post tommorow
    I even made 2 seperate diet options for high carb, low/average carb days.

Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    i just got a new one myself ill post it tommorow. you may not agree with something but im finding great results with it. you may want to use a few ideas... ill post tommorow
    I even made 2 seperate diet options for high carb, low/average carb days.
    if it works it works, i may not agree but my opinion means nothing to your body, lol

anyway, sorry for the thread highjacking

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    get BF down bro, you need it around 10% before getting on the sauce, dod more research

Thread Information