silversurfer is offline Junior Member

suggestions on spring cylce

Im looking to cut BF% by at least 3% and add lean mass

I want to try something different, but my brain hurts from reading up on compounds for the last 2 months. So im really up in the air on what to take, what to stack how long ect, since i have no experience with them.

Ive done about 4 cycles in the past, all consiting of Test e or c, with deca . ranging from 3-500mg/wk. But only 1 was correct IMO(thanks to joining this site), the first few were lack of education and mis leading friends.

Stats:
    29 (soon)
    5'-10"
    186 LBS
    11.5% BF
    training like i dont have a social life for 4 years

goals:
    add lean mass
    cut bf to around 8.5%

I will be changing my diet and adding cardio to this cycle (but thats another section later on)

thanks

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    after 2 months of reading you've got to have an idea on what you would like to run and how they should be ran..
    how about you throw a little somethin together we can look at and then go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    after 2 months of reading you've got to have an idea on what you would like to run and how they should be ran..
    how about you throw a little somethin together we can look at and then go from there.
    ok i can do that, gimme a minute to put something together

1 – 12 Test E 500mg/wk
    1 – 10 EQ 400mg/wk
    9 - 12 winny 50mgs/ed

or maybe

1-12 Test E 500mg/wk
    9-12 Prop 50mg/ed

I would love to try a full cycle of prop or any short ester but i really dont think i can manage a shot every day for 10-12 weeks
    Last edited by silversurfer; 10-29-2008 at 10:49 PM.

wait am i doing that right? or am i supposed to extend the winny and prop closer to my pct time? like:

1-12 test e
    11-14 prop
    pct 3 days after last prop shot

1-12 test e
    11-14 winny
    pct day after last winny pill

its late, sorry

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are mentally prepared to inject ED, here's a fun one that will help you achieve your cutting goals, although you'll have done more injects in 20 days than you've likely done in any longer cycle.

1-8 - Propionate @ 75mg/ED
    1-8 - Trenbolone Acetate @ 50mg/ED
    2-8 - Stanazolol @ 50mg/ED

Letrozole @ .25mg E3D
    Nolvadex on hand

I've ran this cycle countless times (but different dosages) and the recovery is quick and easy with some small dosages of HCG in week 4 and 8.

To comment on your last 2 proposed cycles, what I would recommend really depends on your dosages. I'm leaning more towards the Enth/Prop because Prop is my favorite compound hands down.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by silversurfer View Post
    wait am i doing that right? or am i supposed to extend the winny and prop closer to my pct time? like:

1-12 test e
    11-14 prop
    pct 3 days after last prop shot

1-12 test e
    11-14 winny
    pct day after last winny pill

its late, sorry
    these 2 are much better than the first 2.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    If you are mentally prepared to inject ED, here's a fun one that will help you achieve your cutting goals, although you'll have done more injects in 20 days than you've likely done in any longer cycle.

1-8 - Propionate @ 75mg/ED
    1-8 - Trenbolone Acetate @ 50mg/ED
    2-8 - Stanazolol @ 50mg/ED

Letrozole @ .25mg E3D
    Nolvadex on hand

I've ran this cycle countless times (but different dosages) and the recovery is quick and easy with some small dosages of HCG in week 4 and 8.

To comment on your last 2 proposed cycles, what I would recommend really depends on your dosages. I'm leaning more towards the Enth/Prop because Prop is my favorite compound hands down.
    this is a cycle ive been eyeing up for a while, prop/tren 8 weeks hcg 4-8. never looked up stanazolol though.
    also, im very prone for gyno, should i take letro .25mg ed instead of e3d if i concider this cycle?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    stanazolol = winstrol ....

i don't know why you would want to run a long estered test with winstrol since that would add bloat and cut at the same time, leaving you in the same spot pretty much. if you have to inject the winstrol ed, why not just add some prop (and maybe tren ) to the shot too?

imo 186 + 3 cycles is pretty small...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silversurfer View Post
    this is a cycle ive been eyeing up for a while, prop/tren 8 weeks hcg 4-8. never looked up stanazolol though.
    also, im very prone for gyno, should i take letro .25mg ed instead of e3d if i concider this cycle?
    Stan = winstrol Sorry for the confusion.

.25mg ED should be fine also...You may want to get bloodwork to check out your lipid profile before running letrozole for 8 weeks.

Not enough people on this board get bloodwork done at all, let alone before every cycle. I can't recommend it enough if you can afford it, but you really should get it checked out at least once to understand your baseline health.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    stanazolol = winstrol ....

i don't know why you would want to run a long estered test with winstrol since that would add bloat and cut at the same time, leaving you in the same spot pretty much. if you have to inject the winstrol ed, why not just add some prop (and maybe tren ) to the shot too?

imo 186 + 3 cycles is pretty small...
    err i hate that lol, i do that all the time.....i always keep one name in my head on a compound. i would suck if i had to take a test on here.

and far as me being 186, did you not read all of my first post?? i never put my start wieght my doses, diet,and pct. I just summed it up by saying 3 of my cycles were done incorrectly by not being educated and mislead. Until i came here.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Stan = winstrol Sorry for the confusion.

.25mg ED should be fine also...You may want to get bloodwork to check out your lipid profile before running letrozole for 8 weeks.

Not enough people on this board get bloodwork done at all, let alone before every cycle. I can't recommend it enough if you can afford it, but you really should get it checked out at least once to understand your baseline health.
    bloodwork. another section of the forum im gonna have to check out. I would like to know what my base is too.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    none of that really matters. the fact that now you know what to do, but you still shouldn't do it because you could grow fine on your own, but continue forward with your own ideas is the problem. although i hardly believe you could do a cycle so terribly that you made so gains at all.

Thread Information