jtrulow899 is offline Junior Member

need help on amps

Ok

test E amps 250mg

My problem is i took one of the amps and i put one in warm water. After that i busted of the top and when i try to draw from the amp nothing was coming out. So i loosend up the needle area a little and fored air into the amp and then started to draw and it was coming out slowly in little bubbles.

After it was all drawn out i tryed it but when i had it in i pulled back no blood came out but i felt a pressure in my arm so i just pulled out and basically waisted the stuff. No blood came out when i pulled back.

My 2 questions are

1. I did not wipe the vial with alchohol but i changed the needles after i drew it out from the amp. WILL I GET A INFECTION NOW?

2. Is the pressure in my arm a good thing or is that bad. Should i have slowly injected it or did i do the right thing and take it out?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you using vials or amps.......

If you broke off the top, why would you force air inside?.....you broke the top off, so its an open container now....the air did nothing....

i broke the top off but i pushed air into the liquid to make sure the needle was working. so i drew out the liquid and then changed the needle.

After i jabbed it in my tri i could feel pressure so i stoped.

Should i feel pressure? or am i just paranoid. The pinning is no probley goes in like nothing i didnt even no i did it.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrulow899 View Post
    Ok

test E amps 250mg

My problem is i took one of the amps and i put one in warm water. After that i busted of the top and when i try to draw from the amp nothing was coming out. So i loosend up the needle area a little and fored air into the amp and then started to draw and it was coming out slowly in little bubbles.

After it was all drawn out i tryed it but when i had it in i pulled back no blood came out but i felt a pressure in my arm so i just pulled out and basically waisted the stuff. No blood came out when i pulled back.

My 2 questions are

1. I did not wipe the vial with alchohol but i changed the needles after i drew it out from the amp. WILL I GET A INFECTION NOW?

2. Is the pressure in my arm a good thing or is that bad. Should i have slowly injected it or did i do the right thing and take it out?
    Sounds like you really don't know what your doing.
    Is it an amp, then you say you wiped the vial, whats pressure in the arm???
    TBH, i'd stop taking steroids and do some research on how to take them properly and safely, before you end up harming yourself.

Im with Lats on this one bro.....need to stop your cycle and do a lot more research....

J4LDO is offline Junior Member
    out of all the injection sites you could have used , you chose triceps ?
    wtf
    whats wrong with your ass or quad doesnt get much easier than them,

if its drawing into syringe too slow its maybe too thin a guage needle, draw with an 18 or somethin then swap it

as LATs put it you dont know what your doing,
    not looking into something before you just stick it in your arm is dangerous and stupid

I am using AMPS. I agree with all of you. I am going to hold off on my cycle. For sure. It was Test E 2 times a week for 12 weeks 250mg each shot every 3 1/2 days.

I did alot of research honestly. I guess not enough though.

Am i going to be alright i didnt inject anything in me, and the needles that i used in my arm where clean besides the liquid touching it. I also used the alchohol pads and washed my hands. I just didnt wash the outsides of the amp and i never touched it with the clean needle.

Sorry i no i made a mistake with the needles and i no you guys probley heard this a million times. I can understand and agree with all of you.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    are you 191/2

It doesnt really matter about the outside of the amp

ok thank you guys.

Sorry if i waisted your time i no you must hear this shit alot.

im going to wait untill i do alot more research.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    dont be afraid to ask questions if you dont know..

We are here to help bro.....

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    ok thank you guys.

Sorry if i waisted your time i no you must hear this shit alot.

im going to wait untill i do alot more research.
    your not wasteing anyones time bro ask away its why we are here, hell if these guys are like me there patroling the board looking for threads to post in and give advice.. lol its adicting

Thank i appreciate it.

Last question for me then.

Sense everything was clean, whats my chances of getting a infection? And when will i no this. Their is no pain in where i shot.

J4LDO is offline Junior Member
    you will be fine, dont worry about infection dude,

keep reading and reading,
    every 1 is constantly learning
    thats what the sites for

It sucks cuz i was so ready to do it mentally. Now i no im not nervous about the shots. So im glad. And i got all the amps left except one so thats not to bad.

Is their suppose to be a pressure in your arm when you push the needle in? I was nervous about that. I got all the air out of the needle but i could def feel pressure wasnt sure what it was. Also when i pulled back to check for blood no blood came out but the syring pulled back toward my arm.

I read alot about roids and i found the cycle that was good for me. I found my source and now its just to to inject properly. I guess it must just be the pins i have.

So are these size needles good or bad?

3cc/ml
    23gx1"

That what i have. What do i need to get?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    It takes me about a minute or two to inject 1cc @200mg's/ml. Here's an experiment: Try and pull some cooking oil into your syringe and see how long it takes and then push the oil out. You'll see that the oil has more viscosity than water based medications and it takes longer to inject.

It sucks cuz i was so ready to do it mentally. Now i no im not nervous about the shots. So im glad. And i got all the amps left except one so thats not to bad.

Is their suppose to be a pressure in your arm when you push the needle in? I was nervous about that. I got all the air out of the needle but i could def feel pressure wasnt sure what it was. Also when i pulled back to check for blood no blood came out but the syring pulled back toward my arm.

I read alot about roids and i found the cycle that was good for me. I found my source and now its just to to inject properly. I guess it must just be the pins i have.

So are these size needles good or bad?

3cc/ml
    23gx1"

That what i have. What do i need to get?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    If you want a needle to draw with switch to an 18 guage, but remember to put your 23 guage back on for injects.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    1" 23g are fine..thats what i use to inj.. i use 20g to draw.. so when i order i order 3ml syringes with 20g pins and order 23g 1" pins only.. i get 1 1/2 as well for glutes bla bla..
    all you have to do is pull back slightly on the plunger.. if your in a vein blood will rush in.. otherwise may see a few tiny bubbles..

I noticed the bubles when i was gonna inject into my upper arm. But i was like what the hell it must be air. But little did i no that ment good to go.

Haus of Hell is offline New Member
    Eh, i used 21g 1" for quads, cause thats all i could get my hands on. No problem with it, so 23g is good anywhere.

The pressure in your arm? Well, when you inject anything into your muscle thats thicker than water, you will feel pressure. It basically "sits" in your muscle until you body absorbs it all, so that's the pressure.

Don

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    There's a couple videos on youtube if you do a search for injection technique you can find them. Might be a little more helpful then verbal instructions

Thread Information