Doub1e_J is offline Associate Member

Couple of questions.

I have a couple of questions. Please read both and respond if you know the answer.

1. My wife thinks she might be pregnant. We will be doing a test this weekend to find out for sure. I am currently taking test cyp, T3, clen , and GH. This was not a planned pregnancy but do you guys think my gear might have ****ed up junk? I do not want a complicated pregnancy because of me.

2. How do you test if your gh is not hcg ? I heard you can use a pregnancy test but I am unclear how that works. Any advice?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doub1e_J View Post
    I have a couple of questions. Please read both and respond if you know the answer.

1. My wife thinks she might be pregnant. We will be doing a test this weekend to find out for sure. I am currently taking test cyp, T3, clen , and GH. This was not a planned pregnancy but do you guys think my gear might have ****ed up junk? I do not want a complicated pregnancy because of me.

2. How do you test if your gh is not hcg? I heard you can use a pregnancy test but I am unclear how that works. Any advice?
    I know many guys who got their wives/gf's pregnant while on cycle.
    I don't understand the second Q.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

2. How do you test if your gh is not hcg? I heard you can use a pregnancy test but I am unclear how that works. Any advice?
    I presume by gh you mean Human Growth Hormone . Easy to test, just take a drop and put it on the Pregnancy Tester. If its HCG the tester will light up

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Gear actually has been tested for a male birth control option, because it lowers sperm count. Therefore its hard to get smoeone preggo if on a cycle... here:
    http://answers.google.com/answers/th...id/773844.html
    ur answer right there

and for the 2nd one... preggo tests test HCG in the blood, so if u r using some HCG, you can use a preggo test and it would return positive... or if ur worried that ur GH is HCG, then put it on a test, and it should return negative
    "Pregnancy tests look for a special hormone in the urine or blood that is only there when a woman is pregnant. This hormone, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), can also be called the pregnancy hormone"
    HCG in males increases LH, which will help increase the size of the boys while on cycle or pct

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    yeah just becasue you, or someone else, knocked up your old lady doesnt mean your gear is bunk, lol j/k bro im sure its prob yours haha

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    Gear actually has been tested for a male birth control option, because it lowers sperm count. Therefore its hard to get smoeone preggo if on a cycle... here:
    http://answers.google.com/answers/th...id/773844.html
    ur answer right there

and for the 2nd one... preggo tests test HCG in the blood, so if u r using some HCG, you can use a preggo test and it would return positive... or if ur worried that ur GH is HCG, then put it on a test, and it should return negative
    "Pregnancy tests look for a special hormone in the urine or blood that is only there when a woman is pregnant. This hormone, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), can also be called the pregnancy hormone"
    HCG in males increases LH, which will help increase the size of the boys while on cycle or pct
    For sure, the chinese have been using test e for birth control for many,many years.

I am confused between kales answer and lemons.

I use the pregnancy test and put a few drops of the hgh on the stick. If it is hcg will the test say I am positive or negative.

I am asking because one answer says it would light up while the other says it would be negative.

Just looking for clarity. Thanks guys.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If u have "HGH" and put it on the stick and it comes back positive, then its HCG ...

i meant to say that if its HGH it will come back negative

Thanks that clears it up. I will try it this weekend. One for the old lady and one for my hgh.

Thread Information