Thread: testosterone

john1181 is offline Associate Member

testosterone

ok...based on your results or from what you have seen wich testosterone would most likely produce better strength gains? so we have prop, phenylprop,cyp,enanthate ,undecanoate,and supension....add if there is anymore i havet remembered to put in except for dehydrotest not interested in that..
    what ever happened to testosterone heptylate??i heard it was the king of all test

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    test is test bro and the only difference is the esters. obviously suspension is the strongest mg for mg because 100mgs are 100mgs where the other esters would be around 85mgs
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

i c but not all bind the same to the ar not all aromatise at the same rate doesnt all that have somethingto do with strength gains to some extent??

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    i c but not all bind the same to the ar not all aromatise at the same rate doesnt all that have somethingto do with strength gains to some extent??
    They all bind the same to the ar given the same environment, IE, the same person. Receptors essentially have identical binding capabilities to androgens.
    What can effect how much is bound(and we are talking minute differences) is thermaldynamics/temperature at the AR and PH content.

verino is offline Associate Member
    all those testosterones will have the same effects but some just take longer to kick in am i wrong? like suspension works the first couple injections vs. test e which takes a few weeks to kick in?

ic...so prop and suspention give off the same results basically except the one is just kicking in almost instantly..

Thread Information