big palo is offline New Member

can sniffer dogs detect juice?

hey guys
    jus wondering if sniffer dogs can detect juice? are they trained to at airports?
    thanks guys

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    not that i am aware of...just don't keep your juice in the same bag as all your weed....

smmram56 is offline New Member
    no... trust me... i'll just leave it at that. but don't put it in a bag if you are going to an airport. with the 9/11 event they can stop and search your bags for no reason.

big palo is offline New Member
    thanks guys jus wondering, might be froced to, but would put it in a totally diff bottle.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dont worry bro the dogs cant detect juice. Be safe.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope, they aren't trained for that . . . at least, they weren't back when I was training sniffer dogs in the 70's. It costs time and $$$ to train a dog (around 3 months just for starters, and probably another month for each new scent, plus continuous training after that--and not many depts have the $$$ to pay for that). Grass is easier to detect than most pills, 'cause it's dustier and there are more particles floating around for the dogs to sniff. Had a dog detect some old guy's heart medication one time, it had a derivitave of codine or some such in it. Ha.
    BTW, it is possible to get stuff by a dog, but it ain't easy. All you gotta do is make sure after wrapping in plastic there are ZERO particles on the outside of the wrapping. Sprinkling the outside with pepper/gym sox/limburger cheese won't work. The outside of the package has to be 100% clean. Unless you have facilities set up expressly to do this you ain't likely to do it right, and I wouldn't recommend it unless you knew exactly what you were doing.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Juice inside vials cannot be smelled. Pills could be detectable only if the dog has been trained to recognize that particular smell. I'm not aware of any programs to train dogs to smell for anabolic steroids . I don't think the likelihood of that being successful justifies the cost and resources required to train the dogs. My guided opinion: NO.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are the fillers in any of the AAS orals identicle to some fillers used in recreational drugs?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Steroids are male hormone derivatives. A dog trained to smell testosterone and similar compounds would mistake male sweat for contraband.

Thread Information