GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member

Question 'Kick-starter' strength/mass sudden drop-off or not!?

I'm currently in week 2 of running my 1st ever ASS cycle...

Weeks 1-12: Sustanon250 @ 250mg per week
    (I'm intentionally starting out with low dose of Test to assess my personal response to it)
    Weeks 1-5: Dianabol @ 20mg per day
    (As a 'kick-starter' to tide me over til the test kicks-in properly)

My question is,- with the sudden cessation of Dbol intake at the end of week 4, and with Dbol being a fast acting and also 'fast leaving' (the body) oral AS, wouldn't there then be a sudden drop-off in weight/strength/muscle mass following this!?...Now I understand that the point of a 'kick-starter' is to carry you through until the test kicks in properly, but I was still wondering if there would be a sudden drop off in noticeable strength/mass all the same, as whatever my heightened test levels are at the beginning of week 6, I will still technically be suddenly dropping a significant amount of AAS from my regime.

I'm sure there's probably a simple explanation to my question, but I have done a lot of searching though the forums and couldn't find anything related, so cheers to anyone who has the time to answer this for me!
    Last edited by GrandmasterSpank; 10-30-2008 at 02:21 PM.

Anyone!?

So what about a tapering-down scheme,- so that as test levels gradually rise from the Sustanon , the amount of daily Dbol intake gradually decreases to achieve more stable levels of overall ASS in the system, on a week-to-week basis?

E.g....

Week 1-3: 20mg Dbol per day
    Week 4: 15mg Dbol per day
    Week 5: 10mg Dbol per day
    Week 6: Peak Test levels!....Hoorah!

Sure, I know it's a 'bum theory', obviously it is,- otherwise everyone out there would be doing something similar,- but can anyone explain why this doesn't work in practice? The concept at least seems so logical!!!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    oh boy... why only 250mg sust? by "testing how you react" you also give up the best chance at a solid bulking cycle by running such a low dose. i would start shooting 150mg eod with the sust so you can get something out of this.

20mg dbol ... don't worry about losing a lot, you'll hardly gain anything with a dose that low.

Thanks for your input T Own.

Granted, utilising a low dose such as the one I am using is unlikely to attain the 'wow' gains of a 1st time 450-500mg per week cycle, however, 250mg per week will be taking my test levels above double their natural levels, and a lower 1st time dose also means...

- Less sides / Better assessment of side tolerance, e.g gyno, acne etc.
    - More play for later cycles

Same goes for the Dbol ,- 10-20mg per day is plenty for a 1st time ASS user to make gains off.

Why de-sensitize your Androgen receptors pre-maturely & unnecessarily?

Thread Information