Thread: t300 pain

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding

t300 pain

Alright im in the 7th week of 500mg/wk of test and i just cant deal with the pain anymore. I started heating it before shooting and that has cut down pain alot but i had to stop shooting my glutes because of the after pain. its hard to sit down in the car and its tough sleeping on my side.

the lump it leaves is the diameter of a softball and it takes about 5 days for the pain to go away. now i only use rear delts and the pain and lump size isnt as bad but instead of being excited on injection days now I almost dread it. what can I do?

ive also experienced test flu symptoms about once a week since i started. this seems weird to me. any thoughts?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    probably due to high BA content..there has been some connection between high BA content and immune response..
    might also look into test flu and etiocholanolone..
    etiocholanolone represents about 20% of the metabolites of testosterone in people.possibly those who experience this reaction to testosteone have particularly high levels of 17 beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, the enzyme that converts testosterone into etiocholanolone. Or an isoform of the enzyme that makes the conversion more efficient.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Excellent mulciber.I just googled etiocholanolone. Very interesting information i new nothing about.

Thanks for the info mul. that is interesting ive never read anything that explains how test flu becomes. so basically im gona have to deal with this because it was made with high ba content?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1 View Post
    Alright im in the 7th week of 500mg/wk of test and i just cant deal with the pain anymore. I started heating it before shooting and that has cut down pain alot but i had to stop shooting my glutes because of the after pain. its hard to sit down in the car and its tough sleeping on my side.

the lump it leaves is the diameter of a softball and it takes about 5 days for the pain to go away. now i only use rear delts and the pain and lump size isnt as bad but instead of being excited on injection days now I almost dread it. what can I do?

ive also experienced test flu symptoms about once a week since i started. this seems weird to me. any thoughts?

get a different test.. t300 is always going to do that from my experience.. i even it and re filtered to t150.. still hurt like all get out..

best i've done is test p 100mg/ml 1%ba/ smooth.. but it doesn't stay suspended forever..

now i do 250 test e / 50 test p combo good times shot 2x week.. and no, i don't give references.. sorry..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Well that takes care of that. Ill just go back to regular cyp or 250 enan. I wasnt asking for a reference.. no need to worry about that.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    why dont you just make some stereil oil and cut it. That will make it almost pain less.

Well i have no experience with doing that. I would be up for trying. are SV's how to threads still around?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    If you just look on different research sights you will fine sterile oil's.

If not its easy. Buy 100% pure grape seed oil an ba. Then just add 1% ba to oil and filter with .22 filter into sterile vial.

A crazy thing happend. I forgot to mention that i normally inject close to bed time. well on monday i injected about 4pm before my workout. its now wed. and i have no swelling or pain. could it be that when i worked out that it worked the oil into the muscle leaving no reminents behind?

ill try this again on thurs to see what happens...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    thats possible.. it shouldn't be that drastic though, especially for someone used to shooting.

Yea it was weird to say the least. I shot today so we'll see what happens now.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    why dont you just make some stereil oil and cut it. That will make it almost pain less.
    I agree. You can just add the oil but remember that the mgs/ml will be minimized depending on how much oil you use. I don't think you need ba imo.

Thread Information