odix is offline Member

1 shot and 1 pill later.

took 500mg test shot last sat and dbol 50mg mon to start off the cycle. Immidiately got the scariest dream of my ****ing life sat night so i know the test is good

however, come tuesday I got the oily scalp and shedded like a dog, not happening!

so I've decided to scratch my months worth of dbol and run deca only with a low shot of test.

For HRT reasons only, what should I run my test E @ EW to see MINIMAL hair loss?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    ok..let me get this right.. you have a "scary dream" and that tells you the test is good.
    then 2 days after an injection and 50mg dbol hair starts falling out

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    ok..let me get this right.. you have a "scary dream" and that tells you the test is good.
    yeah

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ I thougt that's how they test it......lmao

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    yeah
    my thoughts exactly^^^

Quote Originally Posted by odix View Post
    took 500mg test shot last sat and dbol 50mg mon to start off the cycle. Immidiately got the scariest dream of my ****ing life sat night so i know the test is good
    no, all you know is that you had a scary dream, tren has the side effect of producing anxiety causing dreams in some people, but i've never heard of that from test
    however, come tuesday I got the oily scalp and shedded like a dog, not happening!
    probably the dbol as the test is barely in your system yet
    so I've decided to scratch my months worth of dbol and run deca only with a low shot of test.

For HRT reasons only, what should I run my test E @ EW to see MINIMAL hair loss?
    well the lowest dose i would run is 250mg/wk, but i would also get some 2% nizoral shampoo and finasteride to combat the hairloss

odix is offline Member
    ya bro, it does. While its not a lab light test , everytime I have started a cycle or done a test shot I have had some weird ****ing dream, plus an oily scalp is a direct side effect of it. It's legit, I get mine from a priv UGL that I know is legit. Anyway, if you were any help you would try and answer the question, not run your mouth. Cause that really had nothing to do with it, and was a waste of time like this msg and the one I got from you. thanks! ;]

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    if you can't take some joking you're better off not even asking for help..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well Id better take mine back to the pharmacy since I have not had any scary dreams or oily scalp, unless I eat a bunch of jalapeņos, beer and forget to shower for a few day. LOL
    isn't another test if the right ball pulls up before the left?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-12-2008 at 12:55 AM.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by odix View Post
    ya bro, it does. While its not a lab light test , everytime I have started a cycle or done a test shot I have had some weird ****ing dream, plus an oily scalp is a direct side effect of it. It's legit, I get mine from a priv UGL that I know is legit. Anyway, if you were any help you would try and answer the question, not run your mouth. Cause that really had nothing to do with it, and was a waste of time like this msg and the one I got from you. thanks! ;]
    Alright ladies, knock it off...

This thread will be locked if this continues... Lets get back to the topic...

Stop the Bullshit!
    WARNING please read...................

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Alright ladies, knock it off...

This thread will be locked if this continues... Lets get back to the topic...

Stop the Bullshit!
    WARNING please read...................
    thanks. saved me some typing

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I just don't get what you expected man, do you realizing you're injecting an excess amount of the male sex hormone? The shit will mess with your head a little. And dbols bro? Those are like ancient and tend to include every side effect in the book, especially with a dose like that. It has a profound effect on the sebaceous gland which is responsible for oil production (acne) and holding onto the hair follicles. Did you know this?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    he hurt my feelings

Thread Information