puttjattade95 is offline New Member

fat burner after cycle

Out of curiosity, is it possible to take a fat burner such as clen or even hydroxycut after a cycle of tren and tbols, or should i wait a whileee. Cheers all

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    tren and tbol.. i see the late night crowd has arrived.. lol J/K

sure..why not.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by puttjattade95 View Post
    Out of curiosity, is it possible to take a fat burner such as clen or even hydroxycut after a cycle of tren and tbols, or should i wait a whileee. Cheers all
    first off stats?
    weight
    bf
    training exp
    cycle exp.

what cycle did you run?

my bad, forgot to add the stats
    age 20
    hieght 6 foot 2
    wieght 250 lbs
    taining since i was 16 so 4 yrs
    i was running tbols for 4 weeks and just finished and tren for 8 weeks and i have a month more of that to go

my bad, forgot to add the stats
    age 20
    hieght 6 foot 2
    wieght 250 lbs
    taining since i was 16 so 4 yrs
    i was running tbols for 4 weeks and just finished and tren for 8 weeks and i have a month more of that to go
    whats your bodyfat?

write out your cycle like this

1-4 tbol ?mg/wk
    1-12 tren ace? enth? ?mg/wk

are you running test? i hope so

what is your pct?

body fat is prolly around like 30% now
    tbols 20 mg a day, trenbolone acetate 70mg every other day
    and no im not running test

body fat is prolly around like 30% now
    tbols 20 mg a day, trenbolone acetate 70mg every other day
    and no im not running test
    oh shvt, DO NOT TAKE THE TREN , STOP RIGHT NOW, IF YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN IT THEN START YOUR PCT, you are nowhere near ready to start AAS, especially at 30%, here are some reasons

1) First off, you always run tren with test or more than likely you will have no sex drive and lose the ability to have an erection

2) Tren is a very advanced compound that most people don't use until their 4-5 cycle, WHY YOU ASK, it's the strongest injectable AAS you can get for the most part, it also has the strongest side effects for most people

3) At that high of a bf% i can tell you several things, first your diet and training aren't on point which means that your gains will not be good at all, DIET MUST BE PERFECT, second YOUR SIDES WILL BE INCREASED EXPONENTIALLY BECAUSE OF YOUR BF%, TRUST ME, YOU DON'T WANT WHAT'S COMING IF YOU CONTINUE, the water retention alone could cause SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES, couple that with insomnia, mood swings, really bad lipid levels, possible injury (torn tendons, torn muscles) and you could really screw yourself up

these are just a few things, there is an almost infinite list of problems with running tren for you right now

start by getting your diet in order and then in due time you can move to AAS when you are ready

thanks for the info bro, much appreciated, whats an alternative i can use...
    the reason im taking it is cuz i wanted to get more strength gains and not bulk, plus with tren it helps u burn fat even if u have a bad diet, but my diet has been solid for the most part, whats a good alternative, or should i try to lower body fat with clen before i think of doing anything else?

thanks for the info bro, much appreciated, whats an alternative i can use...
    the reason im taking it is cuz i wanted to get more strength gains and not bulk, plus with tren it helps u burn fat even if u have a bad diet, but my diet has been solid for the most part, whats a good alternative, or should i try to lower body fat with clen before i think of doing anything else?
    first thing i would do is write down everything you eat for tomorrow and post it in the diet forum or in this thread and i'll critique it

after you have a set diet, then you can consider clen for a boost, but clen will only help your diet, it won't replace it

and hell no to the tren

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    first thing i would do is write down everything you eat for tomorrow and post it in the diet forum or in this thread and i'll critique it

after you have a set diet, then you can consider clen for a boost, but clen will only help your diet, it won't replace it

and hell no to the tren
    ok thanks man, so r these side effects for tren permanent, cuz ive already been on it for a month, what would happen in the long run if i continued, just so i know for knowledgee, cheers

ok thanks man, so r these side effects for tren permanent, cuz ive already been on it for a month, what would happen in the long run if i continued, just so i know for knowledgee, cheers
    no, the side effects aren't permeanent, btw are you using injectable tren ?

yah injectable, ive noticed great strength gains with it so do u think it would be a bad altenrative to just finish the cycle, cuz im already half way done, and as u were sayin i have noticed insomnia a little, and sex drive hasnt been as much as it ws tho, but if this only while im on my cycke i dont mind it???

yah injectable, ive noticed great strength gains with it so do u think it would be a bad altenrative to just finish the cycle, cuz im already half way done, and as u were sayin i have noticed insomnia a little, and sex drive hasnt been as much as it ws tho, but if this only while im on my cycke i dont mind it???
    i'd be more worried about the high blood pressure issue and what it's doing to the hormones in your body and your lipid profile, but it's your body

do you have a pct lined up?

Diet
    So my diet is roughly this with some alterations in times depending on when i workout and all that kind of stuff
    wake up eat 4 egg whites, with a small bowl of oatmeal no sugar no nothing
    2 hours later eat a bowl of brocilli and spinach
    workout and drink protien and all
    half hour after workout eat a bowl of cottage cheese and a chicken breast
    3 hours later eat an apple and a little bit of oatmeal
    3 hours later eat some brocilli and spinach with a chicken breast
    eat some cottage cheese right before bed

i'd be more worried about the high blood pressure issue and what it's doing to the hormones in your body and your lipid profile, but it's your body

do you have a pct lined up?
    lol sorry man, whats a pct???

Diet
    So my diet is roughly this with some alterations in times depending on when i workout and all that kind of stuff
    wake up eat 4 egg whites, with a small bowl of oatmeal no sugar no nothing
    2 hours later eat a bowl of brocilli and spinach
    workout and drink protien and all
    half hour after workout eat a bowl of cottage cheese and a chicken breast
    3 hours later eat an apple and a little bit of oatmeal
    3 hours later eat some brocilli and spinach with a chicken breast
    eat some cottage cheese right before bed
    this diet could use alot of work, write down EVERYTHING you eat tomorrow and post it in the diet forum and i'll give it a good critiqueing

lol sorry man, whats a pct???
    you definitely should stop the tren right now

here is some stuff to research on in the next couple days, read it all then ask questions and i'll be more than happy to help

If You Are Under 24 Then Read This

Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

All You Need To Know About Gyno
    All you need to know about GYNO.

Serm/AI Definitions
    SERM/AI Definition

Clenbuterol FAQ

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...light=clen+FAQ

Albuterol
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nthony+roberts

Cytomel (T3)
    Anabolic Review Profile: Cytomel (T3 - Liothyrine Sodium)

How to Keep from Losing Muscle During Empty Stomach Cardio
    How to Keep from Losing Muscle on Empty Stomach Cardio

Diet Help
    Diet help

Nutritional Links
    Nutritional links

briancb1 is offline Member
    I give you two thumbs up for takin' this guy under your wing and schooling him (as its needed before he hurts himself) but:

YOUR SIDES WILL BE INCREASED EXPONENTIALLY BECAUSE OF YOUR BF%

What makes you say that? Fat cells produce the aromatze enzyme and he has nothing to aromatize in this cycle... His progesterone related sides (if any are present) can be reduce by cabergoline/dostinex.

If he should stop takin AAS becuase of that fat then you should inform all the powerlifters at my gym about this because they look like orcas

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1;4278***
    I give you two thumbs up for takin' this guy under your wing and schooling him (as its needed before he hurts himself) but:

What makes you say that? Fat cells produce the aromatze enzyme and he has nothing to aromatize in this cycle... His progesterone related sides (if any are present) can be reduce by cabergoline/dostinex.

If he should stop takin AAS becuase of that fat then you should inform all the powerlifters at my gym about this because they look like orcas
    Have you ever seen a fat dude have a heart attack because of high bp? What Phate said is fact. Do some research bro. Most any AAS can raise bp and if you are overweight it can do some serious damage.

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1;4278***

good question, i stated that for two reasons

1) His already high bf, coupled with any water retention he gets from the cycle (even though tren and tbol aren't known for water retention, there is potential for it) could results in dangerously high blood pressure

2) If he were to decided to continue the cycle and added test then the aromatase enzyme would become a factor

well, appreciate all the help guys
    what would u recomend i do to lower body fat, would u recomned taking clen or any fat burners along with a good diet and strong cardio??? or just stick to cardio and good diet??

well, appreciate all the help guys
    what would u recomend i do to lower body fat, would u recomned taking clen or any fat burners along with a good diet and strong cardio??? or just stick to cardio and good diet??
    start with diet and cardio for a while, then add clen as needed, but make sure you're diet and cardio are working first, then add things gradually and see how you react to them, patience is the name of the game here

alright well thanks for all the posts they have helped me alot and learned alot, much appreciated
    cheers

Thread Information