Thread: Full pct any1

pakroids is offline Junior Member

Full pct any1

Hey bros sorry for posting so much, I not to ask for any direct source/suppliers
    i have my hands on all serm/ai,
    i just need to know if any1 ran across any hCG from pakistan, and what was the name on it/pharm company producing it, thanks for any help, i just wanted this cause ill be running my first cycle soon godwilling..

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Why do you specifically want HCG from Pakistan ?

Well im just living here now
    And as ive found virtually all roids/serm/ai and am going for a novice cycle of ; Testoviron Depot (test.ena.) 250mg mon/thu - 12 weeks w/ pct ;
    nolva/clomid - (not sure to use clo- or - a.mase/adex)
    However i havent found hCG and many have said to use it . Personally i dont care about ball size as much as the HPTA(inc.func.)
    So any help in any trade names found over here (pregnyl in the states) would be helpful. thanks.
    Btw have been reading posts and am not sure if proviron is for hpta or for libido, any vice. thanks
    Last edited by pakroids; 10-31-2008 at 06:41 PM.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pakroids View Post
    Hey bros sorry for posting so much, I not to ask for any direct source/suppliers
    i just need to know if any1 ran across any hCG from pakistan, and what was the name on it/pharm company producing it, thanks for any help, i just wanted this cause ill be running my first cycle soon godwilling..
    hows that not asking for sources?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well im just living here now
    And as ive found virtually all roids/serm/ai and am going for a novice cycle of ; Testoviron Depot (test.ena.) 250mg mon/thu - 12 weeks w/ pct ;
    nolva/clomid - (not sure to use clo- or - a.mase/adex)
    However i havent found hCG and many have said to use it . Personally i dont care about ball size as much as the HPTA(inc.func.)
    So any help in any trade names found over here (pregnyl in the states) would be helpful. thanks.
    Btw have been reading posts and am not sure if proviron is for hpta or for libido, any vice. thanks
    Dude you do not need HCG trust me on that one. !!!!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you don't need the hcg . i'm pretty sure most people who use proviron in pct use it for an AI not for libido

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    ive personally never seen HCG faked much so you should be fine.
    post pics will help

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    serm with an ai youll be fine

Well vishus as i do a random search for about anything on this forum i come up with schering organon etc. anyways, thats the kind of name i was talking about, i wasnt talking about st. adresses and numbers, neways
    Ovo-Gonadon Choriolutin Profasi Pregnesin Gestyl Chorion-Plus H.C.G.
    are trade names for hCG made by different pharmaceutical co.'s, so i was wondering if anyones came by one w/was manufactured in pakistan, since im living here id really like to find it, ne ways in the future on a heavier cycle i would need it,
    So thanks for letting me explain myself vishus, and thanks if anyone could help me
    BTW some of those are for animals, and id just rather take an animal pak, LOL,
    cmon, no ones laughing.

and i will always post pics of stuff i come by, only after i can tell it works though LOL, but the pics on the forum of TESTOVIRON DEPOT with arabic language is what im using, and im about 90% sure theyre 100%, ill post pix of the serm/ai when i get them for any1 so yall can see what 100% original pakistan stuff looks like, just for all those who say dont use these paki products,

oh yeah i will use just normal pct, i just want to find the hcg for future purposes, so the force can be strong in me obi wan. muhahahahaha
    Last edited by pakroids; 10-31-2008 at 08:11 PM.

Thread Information