vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member

test prop ONLY for pre-contest?

i was talking to my buddy (AAS user) and he suggested i use test prop for 14 weeks leading up to my contest and nothing else. ddoes this seem reasonable? it would be 100mg EOD, a lot of shots ( i can handle that) but what i really want is best results for pre-contest. any suggestions?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Werent you also gonna add primo for contest prep as well......and, prop should be shot ed....

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    im gona use 6 diff drugs for comp prep, but thats me... and your you..throw some stats up

Stats would be nice

20 now, 236lb, roughyl 14% BF, 5'11" 5 yrs workout experience, this will be my second show. diet is very strict, and has been for years, (i still have cheat meals). i just want something to gimme the edge and not too harsh sides leading up to the comp. i know im fairly young, but my mind is made up, its not yes or no, but when and what im going to use.

JSTRAW- yes i was going to try and get some primo, but its hard to find and its fairly expensive. if i do fifnd some i will, but as far as now test prop is the one. any thoughts?

well, if that is all you can get....then that is all you can get.......But as far as contest drugs i would recommend: prop, winstrol , tren , masteron , primo, halo, etc......

and maybe one day injectable 17aa tren

lol.....

now you guys are just screwin with me, i just wanted to get the facts . whats the deal? haha

i coudl get some tren ace, could i use that with my test prop? i cant get any halo or primo yet

tren a works well for pre contest verry... verry .. VERRY WELL! lol i love tren..

yes u can use it with prop

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    now you guys are just screwin with me, i just wanted to get the facts . whats the deal? haha
    No bro, we werent messing with you.....he was messing with me....In a previous thread, i was talking about making some methyl tren , but make it injectible.....

We are here to help bro.....

ok haha well i dont want to take 6 drugs at once, how about this stak:

test prop: 14 weeks 100mg inj EOD
    tren ace: 12 weeks 100mg in EOD w/ test prop
    arimidex : .25mg EOD

PCT: nolva 30/20/20/20
    CLmoid: 100/50/50/50

anything else you would like to add? i really want to get this down before the prep starts so i can order the gear and get it in before december

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    adjust it to everyday shots...

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    adjust it to everyday shots...
    would i still take im 100mg with the shots everyday?

Blog Entries
    u can do that yes, that what i did but i dont have any show to prep for...

i would advise yes... do prop ed for 100mg...

as for the tren , i would advise against it b/c of ur age, and youth, and lack of cycles... u will get plenty of results from prop, and truthfully might not know a difference if u add the tren b/c ur recptors are still tuned to natty test, and when u throw gear in the mix, u will respond good... the tren is for mmore advanced users becauset he same recptors are as effective/responsive as they are before using gear and since tren is the most powerful steroid , u dont need the extra power jus yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    u can do that yes, that what i did but i dont have any show to prep for...

i would advise yes... do prop ed for 100mg...

as for the tren, i would advise against it b/c of ur age, and youth, and lack of cycles... u will get plenty of results from prop, and truthfully might not know a difference if u add the tren b/c ur recptors are still tuned to natty test, and when u throw gear in the mix, u will respond good... the tren is for mmore advanced users becauset he same recptors are as effective/responsive as they are before using gear and since tren is the most powerful steroid, u dont need the extra power jus yet...

thanks for the advice bro! im glad to hear the test prop is enough, but dont you think at my age inj EOD would be suffice? could i do 150mg EOD? whats your thoughts?

Blog Entries
    EOD and ED shots keep ur blood levels more stable (because of the shortness of the prop ester attached) so IMO ED shots are best...

the half life of prop is 1 1/2 days, so if u wanna not shoot ED, you would have to shoot every day and a half... which is harder to work out... so ED shots are best and easiest...

i shot both quads, chest, bi, tri, delt, calfs... and i had plenty of sites and no scar tissue build up and pretty much no pain

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    in all honesty how does a strict diet leave you at 14% bf? i would look into a contest diet instead of a bulking diet (which it seems like you are using)

tren would help get a harder look too. a DHT would be a nice touch. if you added winstrol in at the end it would help and probably wouldn't be as expensive as primo

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    in all honesty how does a strict diet leave you at 14% bf? i would look into a contest diet instead of a bulking diet (which it seems like you are using)

tren would help get a harder look too. a DHT would be a nice touch. if you added winstrol in at the end it would help and probably wouldn't be as expensive as primo
    winny, sounds like a plan, so i would do:

test prop: 14 weeks inj 100mg EOD
    winny: weeks 10-14 50mg daily?
    maybe tren ace? at 12 weeks inj 100mg EOD

Blog Entries
    sounds good, but like i said, id drop the tren ... if u really wanna do 100 EOD, id look into doin 50mg ED for the blood levels

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    here are pics of my boy Vishus

me at 230 12-14% BF

you can do a prop only cycle. for your age and stats. its a good start.
    if you have your precontest diet and training down. then you will see great results with the prop

yes to ED injections you can do 75mg a day or 100mg a day. since its your first cycle i believe (i didnt feel like reading this whole thread) i would go with 75mg a day

a decent prep cycle would be prop/tren /mast or winny instead of mast

though i wouldnt recommend that you for you my friend. to many compounds at so early and with so little AAS experience

stick with prop

Prop will be fine for your first cycle.....

Blog Entries
    my pics... pre cycle...

here is my thread over my 100mg ED prop cycle... and i didnt have a super tight diet and i still got good results...

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member
    If you are only going to use test - you must find a way to limit the water retention which is the main problem with running it up to a show. Test is great everyone here as well as myself love Test. I just don't think of it as the perfect contest drug.

Consider adding Letro. Its easy to get as it is NOT a CDS and you can order some from an overseas pharm. Letrozole or Femara, is a very potent antiestrogen. It will nearly eliminate all estrogen from the body. This will dry you out some and help curb the water retention from the test.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    test p doesn't have as much bloat as the long esters. i wouldn't use letro to stop bloat.. that seems a little extreme.

i didn't know it was the first cycle. if thats true i really don't think 12 weeks of tren is a good idea. adding winstrol in at the end would still work though. 50mg ed

Thread Information