darrenjan is offline New Member

Cutting after bulking

Hi everyone, its me again.

I've done my 10 weeks cycle on sustanon , n wk1-5 anabol 40mgED...and i ve gained around 30 pounds. But then i am not sure to start PCT for now with my nolva n hcg on hand.

however, i plan to do a short 4 weeks cutting with winstrol n clen . Just to get myself shredded down a bit, as i want quality. Any advice on this? or should i rest n keep it for the net cycle?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    at this point id just save it for the next one..

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it your choice but if i were you i would just come off and eat clean, lift heavy and do alot of cardio. if you really want you can throw the winny in right now though and run it for the next 4 weeks but without proper diet and cardio it wont do much
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

OK. thanks for the advice.
    In the event if i choose to run winnie and clen . I would be expecting how much weight loss.
    If so, i ll be doing an hour of cardio in the morning EOD and lifting routine as usual.
    my diet is in check. 200g of protein daily. however, i ll cut down the cal from 4k--> 2.5k maybe. This should work rite?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    200 grams protein???..how much do you weigh???..cardio every day bro...EOD wont cut it..What you may be looking to do has to do more with diet than anything...

Its quite simple really. i am 85KG's w 13~14% Bf...
    i ve calculated my daily protein intake and it seem a minimum of 200g of protein will help me maintain the mass while i m cutting. I ll keep my carbs in check. And i plan to have a 2500cal diet consiting of fbre good carbs n high amounts of protein.

I cant to cardio everyday since i am a very busy guy. in between the week i ll be busy with stuff...damn

Thread Information