POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

Can I do this and not get caught ?

My girlfriend is 100% against steroids . She told me if I do another cycle she is leaving. I know that seeing her everyday she probably wont notice the change, its just when we go out and see people I haven't seen in a while, they always have to open their dumb mouths and say something stupid related to steroid use . Wow you got big, or something like that, then she starts thinking. Is there a way I can do something like a Fina/Halo cycle for say 6 weeks and not put on too much size but really pick up strength without her ever having a clue ? I can start going or telling her that I am going to the gym for an extra hour a day. I hate to be a liar, but you all know how it is. Its time to take it to the next level. Any suggestions on a short cycle would be greatly appreciated.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Just wondering, why is she so against it? Maybe if you educate her and tell her how safe you're being she wouldn't mind it so much. It's not like you're doing rec drugs.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I know and I have tried to educate her on the subject, She had an x boyfriend flip out and hit her because he was an asshole, and she thought it was because of the juice. She was a heroin addict for a while and she has been clean for two years now and in her eyes drugs are drugs, needles are needles. What can I say to her ? .

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I know what you mean, my wife is the same.When i asked her why she didn't like AS she said it was because she had only ever heard bad things about them.When i tried to explain the other side of the coin to her she wouldn't listen, instead preferring to believe what she had seen on tv, in magazines etc.

You should go ahead and do what you want.If she doesn't like it, tough.
    Its your body, you can do what you like with it.You shouldn't have to go sneaking around hoping not to get caught,being made to feel ashamed.She is the one with the problem not you.

joe_capone is offline Member
    MY ADVICE.... DO NOT DO STEROIDS WHEN U ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP. THEY FUCK WITH YOUR MIND AND THEY CAN DESTROY YOUR RELATIONSHIP. no i didnt forget my cap lock on. im currently having a long distance relationship so she doesnt see me everyday. BUT YOUR SITUATION IS DIFFRENT. plz keep away. i hope u get my point.

McBain is offline Member
    go with anavar , good strength and not much size and very safe

still growin is offline Member
    Yeah, anavar will increase strength dramatically and give you very little size. it is a fairly mild steroid . Just think before you begin, is this worth f'ing up your relationship over? my .02

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    IMHO, I do not believe you should hide it from your GF if she already knew you did it.

What does her ex-BF have anything to do with you? Are you him? If she had a ex-bf who hit her while he was drunk, would you stop drinking entirely? Does she trust you? Is she worried about your health? If she is, educate her. If she is worried about you striking her, then obviously she doesn't trust you.

Being caught in a lie is worse than anything.

Just my opinion, hope you don't get offended, I just shoot from the hip... But either tell her the truth and have her deal with it, or quit, if you feel the relationship is worth it.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

can you do it and get away w/ it??

does the pope shit in the woods???

4plates is offline Banned
    what i would do in your situation is go buy some protien powder,or celltech and eat alot in front of her,tell her that a guy you know is taking the same protien shake and hes growing like mad.when she sees the lbs come on say" wow! this shit does work".

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    Bro, if you love the girl then the truth will eventually come out as you will not be able to keep your secret for ever. Yet if she loves you, then she will be able to understand and respect your decision. She quit taking heroin because she wanted to and because she had done her time, this does not mean you are ready to give up roids. If she believes in you, she will not give up on you...My 2 cents worth!
    Last edited by Lattman; 11-12-2002 at 02:57 PM.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    nice one 4plates, just show her the muscletech ads in the magazines and say " Look i don't need gear to get this big! ".

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you could.....

punch her in the eye like the last dude and tell her it's not the gear that makes dudes beat her, it's her big mouth,hahaha.ok that's not funny

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    every secret comes out eventually.

never do anything you dont want at least ONE person to know about.
    Just seems like "they" always find out in the end.

if she is important to you, think extra hard about that. seeing needles around could drive her back to the drugs.

im sorry to have to talk like this, but i want you to be happy in your life and it sounds like you care for her alot.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Re: you could.....

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    punch her in the eye like the last dude and tell her it's not the gear that makes dudes beat her, it's her big mouth,hahaha.ok that's not funny

partyboy makes his presence known... LMFAO...

Mastiff is offline Member
    My opinion, go with the anavar / supplement route, but start a pro-steroid propaganda campaign. My wife was dead set against roids, But after reading her pro-steroid studies, pointing out obvious media propaganda and sensationalism, and gently pushing, I got her to the point where she is now doing growth. I have to inject her, she still can't stand needles. Take time, don't push hard. You might get there.

Well, my 2 cents worth here... at some point we all have to make choices...

I guess you'll just have to ask yourself whats more important to you. The girl or the juice.

I would not try to hide anything from her. Maybe you can work out some sort of compromise with her. She does have a point though, drugs are drugs and needles are needles and in a way we are all junkies... we use drugs to better our bodies, "they" use 'em to feel good. Though we see a huge difference between the two, it's a pretty fine line to most outsiders.

What strikes me most in this thread is that one would even consider putting steroids before a relationship (no flame intended bro!!! just food for thought!). By definition it gets pretty close to addiction (I know I know, thats an UGLY word).

This may not be a popular view, and again absolutely no flames intended... but think about it folks.

Red

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    you never know needles lying around might trigger her mind and put her in a relaspe. ive been clean almost 3 years and took me over 2 years before i stopped relating a.s. needles and heroin. if you love her then keep all things away from her. does mean dont use them just keep it away from her... billy

Thread Information