Thread: Sus 250 to HGH

enigma10 is offline Member

Sus 250 to HGH

so im on my first month of Sus 250 and androl, my source says he can get HGH at a real good deal, would it f up anything if i stopped the sus250 and went to the HGH ?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    so im on my first month of Sus 250 and androl, my source says he can get HGH at a real good deal, would it f up anything if i stopped the sus250 and went to the HGH ?
    If your asking the Q then imo you are nowhere near at a level that you need HGH.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    If your asking the Q then imo you are nowhere near at a level that you need HGH.
    x2

what would your reason be for HGH? what are your stats? what protocol would you follow with the GH?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    also, why would you need, or want to stop the sust to run GH..

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    also, why would you need, or want to stop the sust to run GH..
    Bro Refer to post #2 of this thread.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    lol.... yeah.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    why would you stop the sust and replace it with hgh? there 2 totally different things so of course you cant replace one with the other. you need to run the sust for a 12 week cycle and hgh needs to be run for at least 4 months straight in order to see results
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    Would it f up anything if i stopped the sus250 and went to the HGH ?
    Yes.

MaThEw is offline New Member
    How long have you been using the sus? Stats? How much experience in the sauce have you got?

Quote Originally Posted by MaThEw View Post
    How long have you been using the sus? Stats? How much experience in the sauce have you got?
    ive been on gear fro about a month, i started with androl and test 250 , i shot 1cc every four days and Drol every day for a month, im 27 6'4" 220 20%BF

here's the thing I've been on a healthy diet strick work out schedule for a month and haven't seen gains, or felt them, my close friend who sells me the gear said that i have allot of skin in places where i should be seeing muscle, kinda makes sense . that's why i want to go to HGH bc my fear was bunk gear and i can probably get HGH from my doc

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    so you think your CLOSE friend sold you FAKE steroids ? good friend there. extra skin? i doubt that.. even still it would go away and wouldn't be anywhere near enough to account for 5-10% bf (which means you still need a better diet)

i wouldn't use anything

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    so you think your CLOSE friend sold you FAKE steroids ? good friend there. extra skin? i doubt that.. even still it would go away and wouldn't be anywhere near enough to account for 5-10% bf (which means you still need a better diet)

i wouldn't use anything
    he took the same stuff awhile back and itt worked for him his been off gear fro a year and within that time the company got busted and reopened again, so tho the bottle looks the same the gear might be different and he wouldn't know by looking so hes on the fence aswell. wish there was a good fast way to know if the gear is good .

i have quite a bit of skin left over from the diet so thats why im not seeing much.

lets say the gear is bad can i swap in the mist of it with another brand ? im going for 14 weeks and im on a month now so is it safe to swap in the middle of it ?

as for diet goes i keep it simple.

in the AM i do eggs and oats

and thru the day lean meat, chicken, salad, banana's, cashews for snacks, water , more water, may bee crystal light to give flavor to the bland water, and sometimes a red-bull.

this is it on a normal day

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Still confusing BUT diet and exercise is 99% of if the gear will work or not. If your diet and exercise is not right you will not make gains. HGH is not something you replace either of those things with but you may think about staking them but it would have been beneficial to start the HGH a couple months before the cycle and continue with it as long as possible.

testa dura is offline Banned
    is any one with me when i say hgh is over-rated good for nothing over priced amino acids that has every one fooled??????????

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive been using HGH for 8 months and love the effects, I just wish I could afford more, mine is prescription so it's expensive. When I was in Thailand I supplemented and liked it better, it's great for melting the body fat, upping the metabolism and a little bit of body strength if you have a good work out routine. Expensive yes, over rated????

testa dura is offline Banned
    8 months,,,,,and how many $1000`s?????? for melting body fat and upping metabolism,,,,
    i could do that with b12,treadmill,and lets say hydroxycut hardcore,,,, $40.......
    hgh pllllllllllllllllllllllllllease

Thread Information