JasonR is offline Member

Looking for studies - T levels after use of AAS

I am looking for any study that mentions the T levels after the use of a certain steroid , how fast it took it to bounce back, what it's like in the middle of the cycle, etc.
    Or a more specific questions - How suppressive is Dbol in your experience ? state your dose and post cycle blood work of T levels.. this could help.

I found a very interesting one on Oxandrolone if anyone is interested:

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...urcetype=HWCIT

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    that study just looks like it proves that steroids work...

not many people get their blood work taken that often and even fewer probably want to share it openly so thats a pretty hard question. especially since your results have nothing to do with theirs

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    I am looking for any study that mentions the T levels after the use of a certain steroid , how fast it took it to bounce back, what it's like in the middle of the cycle, etc.
    Or a more specific questions - How suppressive is Dbol in your experience ? state your dose and post cycle blood work of T levels.. this could help.

I found a very interesting one on Oxandrolone if anyone is interested:

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...urcetype=HWCIT
    did you understand anything in that study....

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    nice report but i got a headache reading it

JasonR is offline Member
    Some nice bits from it, that may help you.. if im already here,

"In the present study, serum OX levels on day 5 were 2.19 ng/dL 10 h after oral administration. However, by 18 h, serum OX levels fell to 0.48 ng/dL, representing a 78% reduction in serum OX in only 8 h. Because of this rapid decline in OX blood levels, it may be warranted to administer OX twice a day to maintain higher sustained blood levels of total androgen, possibly further enhancing its anabolic effect on skeletal muscle."

"We further showed a 65% increase in the efficiency of protein synthesis with OX. In combination, this could lead to an accrual of lean body mass in the fed state."

"...For example, total serum OX, as measured in the morning 10 h after oral ingestion, was consistent on days 3 and 5, whereas total serum and free T concentrations declined significantly from days 0 and 3 to day 5. Viewed in combination, total serum androgen levels with OX treatment were far below those obtained with TE(test e). Although the total androgen exposure to the skeletal muscle with OX may have been considerably less than that we found previously with TE, an increase in protein synthesis was nonetheless observed. This suggests that OX may exert a greater anabolic influence on skeletal muscle than TE, thereby overcoming the decrease in the T concentration."

^ on all of the above the dose of anavar used was 15mg.

It's amazing how these things depend on food... if you don't eat to grow, it PROVEN to be a waste of time.

This is the kind of stuff i am looking for, T and AAS relationship
    Last edited by JasonR; 11-01-2008 at 02:53 PM.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Great little site that.
    Here you go Jason, enjoy.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ypuoaw

JasonR is offline Member
    Thanks man !! Will check at out at home !

Thread Information