Thread: test prop

john1181 is offline Associate Member

test prop

whats going on? im shooting in my quads and no pain no soreness nothing like enanthate or cyp...htey hurt prop doesnt..i got these italian brand pharmacuetical with box and instructons paperlet...is it not supposed to hurt..i mean nothing.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    not all prop hurts. I've had some which killed and couldnt bend my leg for a couple of days. I know people that get pain from prop alot, but I hardly get any. I think it also depends on the person imo

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    I used Test prop. for 6 months straight, shooting almost ED through out, no pain wt so ever. Nothing but great results.

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    good quality shit

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    whats going on? im shooting in my quads and no pain no soreness nothing like enanthate or cyp...htey hurt prop doesnt..i got these italian brand pharmacuetical with box and instructons paperlet...is it not supposed to hurt..i mean nothing.
    many times it depends on the alcohol content bro...now you mentioned a Prop from europe ..very well can be made with EO which can make it totally painless....Go by your progress on the compound...dont go by pain.. that means nothing.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    many times it depends on the alcohol content bro...now you mentioned a Prop from europe ..very well can be made with EO which can make it totally painless....Go by your progress on the compound...dont go by pain.. that means nothing.
    Stole my fire. I was going to say the same.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    agree with you 100% bigmax
    couldn't have said it better myself

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    sure but i was just being cautious cause i hear everyone saying welcome to the painful world of prop and i know injectable winstrol hurts like hell and if it didnt it ould prob be fake and more dangerous..i wouldnt wanna be injecting something fake and ait on results and only see sides..even tho its pharmacuetical idk how would i know they might have the tehnology to reproduce this same thing..i guess im wrong on the reproducing but i was just curious...fourth day so far and i feel different to its legit...100mg/day
    thanks for the replies

then again coulbe the halo-hcg -proviron -nolvadex ..anyway its all good

Thread Information