john1181 is offline Associate Member

test prop and suspension

i need some help guys...i wanna get ths answered before i move on...i wanted to try both test prop and test suspension...would it be good to do 5 weeks prop 5 weeks supension??woud that flow smoothly or just e mostly a waste..i mean would the one test peak and then the suspension would take over or would it b from the begining again when i start suspension on week 5...this feels like a stupid ass question lol so would it just be better to run test prop all the way through?im only looking to add some good solid power to my muscles

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I would do prop first then suspension but it would work for sure that way as the half life of suspension is less than a day. You know you will need to inject ED for this to be effective dont you ?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they can both be painful but there is painless prop out there. as for suspension, i dont reccomend you try it just for the hell of it. i have used it a few times before and every shot hurts. i shot 50mgs 3 times a day because the half life is so short and after 4-5 weeks i was happy as hell i was done. anyway unless your prepping for a comp i would stick with the prop everyday
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    a mate of mine did suspension was injecting twice a day... hope you like pinning

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I would do prop first then suspension but it would work for sure that way as the half life of suspension is less than a day. You know you will need to inject ED for this to be effective dont you ?
    course im doing the prop 100mg/ed....as for the suspention i dont have a problem pinning nor do i have a problem with the pain as long as my suspension hurts i wont have a prob.

PT
    yep 2 or 3 times a day
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    course im doing the prop 100mg/ed....as for the suspention i dont have a problem pinning nor do i have a problem with the pain as long as my suspension hurts i wont have a prob.
    lol yeah i never thought i had a problem pinning every couple of hours til you 4wks in and pinning is all you ever seem to do...trust me unless its for contest prep id stay away from susp,just my 2cents

ok fellaz so please do tell what differences wil i be experiancing with susp? is itmuch stronger than prop for strength gain?if so is it much stronger? im not worrying about the pinnin..im already poppin 2shots a day hcg and prop so another wouldnt have me worried...i just hear that its amazing for strength gain thats te only reason im looking in to it...by the way, is 50mg x 3/day too much of a dose?

PT
    i didnt tell you to shoot 50mgs 3 times a day, i said i did that. you will probably need somewhere around 30-40mgs shot twice a day

lol..i didnt say you told me that bro..i figured it would be a good dose for me ive done grams of test b4 dont worry lol...

Gym Freak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    ok fellaz so please do tell what differences wil i be experiancing with susp? is itmuch stronger than prop for strength gain?if so is it much stronger? im not worrying about the pinnin..im already poppin 2shots a day hcg and prop so another wouldnt have me worried...i just hear that its amazing for strength gain thats te only reason im looking in to it...by the way, is 50mg x 3/day too much of a dose?
    Someone correct me if I am wrong but with suspension you get what you inject because no ester is attached to the test. So 100mg of suspension is 100mg. On the other hand 100mg of Prop is going to be less then 100mg of testosterone due to the propiniate ester. You will be more vulnerable to side effects with suspension, So an AI is a must IMO. I don't know the actual breakdowns of testosterone to ester ratios but you get the idea.
    Last edited by Gym Freak; 11-02-2008 at 01:33 PM.

Thread Information