jm21 is offline Associate Member

Cardio during cycle

Hey i am wanting to get a little advice on doing cardio during a cycle
    im doing a begginers cycle of test ethanate for 12 weeks.

I am a fitness instructor and i need to take spin (indoor cycling classes) its pretty high intensity cv work what you think will be any probs with this?

Obv i know ill need to eat extra to cover the carbs that will be used up during the class.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    problems like what? there shouldn't be any..

Like how will it effect me doing cv in terms of the heart is a muscle will i get any problems there?

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    you will be good....you will actually do better...

Cool i thought about faking an injury to gain as much as possible during the cycle.

Im just doing a begginers cycle from this web site test eth it says optional dboll but what you think about adding deca instead for the 1st 6 weeks?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i always do cardio even when bulking. when im bulking i usually run about 4-5 miles on the thread mill 2 days a week then up that to 5-6 days a week when cutting. your heart is a muscle and if you want to stay healthy you have to work it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

johnathanjames69 is offline New Member

Thumbs down Cv

When bulking i do every other day 45 mins low intensity cardio, then when preparing for a comp about 2hours a day.

Its hard to say how much CV is good for you when trying to bulk, personally i would say try and keep it at a low intensity if you can when bulking because too much CV will obviously lessen your gains.

yes im currently bulking and am doin 2 x week cardio.. dont want the ole ticker to get out of shape ... definate no on the deca for a kickstart as it takes about 6 weeks to kick in .. not a compound you would use for that.. if you dont want to use dbol for a kickstart on ur first cycle u could try test prop for the first 4 weeks

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Cool i thought about faking an injury to gain as much as possible during the cycle.

Im just doing a begginers cycle from this web site test eth it says optional dboll but what you think about adding deca instead for the 1st 6 weeks?
    Dont waste ur time running deca for 6wks. if ur gona do deca run it through ur whole cycle but since its ur first cycle it wont really do anything for u anyways

test propianate Spelling shit i know!
    what dose you think then

Also my diet is going to be kept really clean ie pastas, wholemeal breads, tuna, chicken, cottege cheese, whey prootein,

I need something high calorie yet low fat!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    test prop is the best for a first cycle IMO... u gotta love injections (everyday shots) but thats jus a daily reminder when u feel lazy, as for dosage, go with 50-100mg ed... i went with 100mg ed here:
    my pics... pre cycle...

a good clean diet willl determine how your gains are... and u gotta remember about using just plain test, ur heart is a muscle along w/ the respiratory muscles... u do more cardio, they will get in better shape and recover faster because of the gear and respond the same as ur other muscles jus in other ways all depending on how u train... u life alot, u get stronger, u run alot u get endurance... same thing when on gear...

thast just for plain test, when u get into tren and other compunds they can effect endurance more because of the compound make up...

johnathanjames69 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    test propianate Spelling shit i know!
    what dose you think then

Also my diet is going to be kept really clean ie pastas, wholemeal breads, tuna, chicken, cottege cheese, whey prootein,

I need something high calorie yet low fat!
    Very common mistake, essential body fats r paramount to your growth.
    My diet is huge at the moment and i wasn't getting enough fat so what i did was i added olive oil to my meals or protein shakes, it contains good fats which will help you grow, also bumps up the calories.

Stay off pasta its useless, have basmatti rice or potatoes. And stick to lean meats and plenty of it. I go through a Kg of chicken per day which is expensive but key to my growth, without my diet i wouldn't be half my size!!

Thread Information