EvilDavies is offline New Member

D-bol only cycle drawbacks

Hi guys quick question i bought some test cyp and d-bol to run on a 12 week cycle (12 week cyp 5 week d-bol) but ive changed my mind about injecting. Please no comments about being a girl i just dont want to inject! My question is can i still run the d-bol for 5-6 weeks and still get long term benefits, or will i just lose all my gains? Thanks for taking the time to read this, any advice welcome!

verino is offline Associate Member
    you will lose about 95% of your gains...i have made this mistake before..sure you get strong but you will just bloat with water then when you come off you will shrink and have lost all the strength. just inject the test you will be very happy.
    Last edited by verino; 11-02-2008 at 04:35 PM.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    well, you may add a little muscle once the water comes off due to the strength increase but all in all not worth it imo..

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Sides.....

Headaches, evil back pumps, high blood pressure, strength.....

I would think you would see some lasting gains but I agree with the previous posters: not worth it alone. Hey, if you're not ready to inject, then you're not ready to cycle: not a criticism, just the reality IMHO. When they invent orals that work like injectables and don't wreck your liver then why would you inject?? But, the state of the art is the state of the art and a proper cycle requires an injectable...my two cents.

Regardless of what you decide to do, please keep us posted. If you do decide to run it out alone, let us know how it goes

korsow is offline Associate Member
    My first ever cycle was dbol , and yeah, u dont keep much of yer gains, all it really does is make you want more lol,not dbol nesisarally but juice in general, I bet u anything if you do a dbol only cycle, you'll change yer mind about injecting again lol

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    yep.. the gym dealers dream.. repeat customers..
    blow up, strength increases.. wow, this is amazing.. you stop.. it goes away you go looking for more.. repeat customer.. yay

goose is offline Banned
    The only D-bol cycle that works is low dose-good results.

15mg ED for 10 weeks.

with good diet and training good gains.

must have a strong base.....

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    stick yourself dude it doesnt hurt... just take your time, much better in the long run.

if your going to put aas in you, why not do it right.

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    D-bol only cycle drawbacks
    ooh and the draw backs, you do a cycle thats on the low end of its potential

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    water retention, low libido, gyno (possibly if you dont have ancillaries), weak gains.

that about sums it up

Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    yes, i've used d-bol on several occasions and never seemed to be able to enjoy the mass gains afterwards... check out proper injecting procedures, you will MUCH better results running the test IMO.

thestreaker is offline Junior Member
    no no amorphic you missed hair loss haha
    actually thats not funny... i want those hairs back

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I HATE needles but if you do it right, don't use a horse needle and do your quads it's no big deal. I use a little thinner gauge than recommended but 1 1/4 length and I love it. I usually feel nothing and inject very slow which I think is much better because I never get the lump or sore feeling.

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    Related Question: When you use Dbol as part of a cycle (stack),- say 25-35mg e/d as a 'kick-starter' to a test based cycle,- do you still lose such a high amount of the gains made from the Dbol after stopping, or does the test help retain/refine the gains made by the Dbol???

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    aww man i use to thnk the same thing about needles,, get a higher gauge and let a friend stick you in the glute,, you actually can barely even tell when its stuck in there. once you do it your gonna be like wtf,, i was worryin about that?

higherdesire is offline Banned
    It isn't until you pull the pinnout that the fun starts anyway! The pain is the juice not the pin! BTW, the juice is always worth the squeeze playa.

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    if your a wiener and you have low BF get some 30-31 guagers and shoot in your shoulder! PAINLESS

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by skyman2345 View Post
    if your a wiener and you have low BF get some 30-31 guagers and shoot in your shoulder! PAINLESS
    you have many of us telling you in your own thread that's a bad idea and the short pin makes an abcess much more likely. just because you haven't gotten one yet doesn't make it a good idea.
    if you give bad/dangerous advice on this board I will edit your post for the safety of those who may not know better.

Chrono31 is offline New Member

Exclamation Please listen to other posters..

Im in your position..

I did a 6 week dbol only cycle..35mg ed/wkends off

While I was on it, I gained acne everywhere and water retention in my hand..
    I dident gain anything... Im just now coming off the cycle...

It was a waste of money.. Im definitely gonna do test e with deca next cycle..
    (when im ready of course)
    sticking yourself is minimal pain..

As one of the mods said, I forget which one.

"If your afraid to stick yourself, You have no business doing gear"

Think before you jab or put something in your body that could harm you

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    get that test in ya m8, you could still do 4 weeks dbol aswell ya know, but you will end up loosing nearly all of it if you do oral only. I've dbol only and like they said it was a total waste of money. I gained sh!t loads of weight (water) and in about the 3rd or 4th week I started getting pains in my lower back. The only tabs I've ever done is naposim and 10mg anabols and will never touch them again. Still got about 70 anabols left, any1 want them???? lol but honestly m8, test would be a hell of a lot better, make sure you have a good clean diet if you havent already, that will make a very big difference.

Thread Information