Thread: Dizziness

steropower is offline Associate Member

Dizziness

Before i started my Tren /Prop cycle i had some blood pressure around 130 during the day.Must be a rebound effect i had from Nitroglycerine patches i was using for some days to cure a tendon issue.Nitroglycerine is a vasodilator,so after treatment vasoconstriction occured probably.

I started taking Hawthorn for a week and didn't see it going down.3 pills first day,4 second and went up to 6.One day i took about eight pills of Hawthorn and nothing happened.So next day i tried the same but instead of 1 pill per 2 hours i took 2 every 3 hours i believe.That day maybe i took 10 in total.

After half an hour taking the last 2 pills i was walking with a friend and felt really dizzy and like i was going to faint.I was loosing the earth of my feet.Immediately i sat down and my pal told me i was pale.I don't know if he was telling the truth because he has a big imagination.I thought i had hypotension from all the pills i took and drank an orange juice and ate some chips for salt.After about a couple of hours i felt ok.

At Tuesday took only one pill and had almost the same feeling.Not so strong though.So i quit the Hawthorn for the rest of the day.

At Wednesday i took 2 or 3 pills of Hawthorn during the day and started my Tren,Prop cycle.

I was feeling ok that day.

At Thursday had this feeling again that went away at night.That day i started
    Abana(blood pressure herb).I thought this cured me.

At Friday i took 3 Hawthorn and 3 Abana during the day but had this again for all day.

At Saturday i was ok all day.I didn't inject that day but keep in mind that i inject in afternoon and i was fine from the morning so it wasn't because i didn't inject.My quads was really painful from injections and couldn't walk,so didn't want to make things worse.

My blood pressure all these days was around 130-135.So i can't connect the dizziness with high blood pressure.

At Sunday i woke up with a 118/73 and felt fine.Took a Hawthorn pill and felt this thing after an hour again.At midtime i was ok.Didn't took any more Hawthorn during the day.In the evening felt like fainting again.

Today i'm still dizzy with a blood pressure of around 130.

I decided to quit everything and see how it goes.

Do you have any clue why i have this dizziness?

Is it normal to feel dizzy half of the day and rest feeling ok?

It's not steroids related because i had this before i started the cycle but maybe Tren made it worst.However my blood pressure isn't increased a lot after Tren.Maybe 5mm at average.

How long does it take for Tren and Prop to totally get out of system?
    Last edited by steropower; 11-03-2008 at 03:00 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude you are only giving us half the picture. 130 over what ? You mention you feel fine at 118/73 but what was you sistolic measurement ?

Systolic 118 Diastolic 73

Quote Originally Posted by steropower View Post
    Systolic 118 Diastolic 73
    Sure but what was your Diastolic when your Systolic was 130 ?

It is around 80.Sometimes a little bit over 80 but most of times under 80.

Well 130/80 shouldnt cause you that many problems, thats about normal for me when I am on cycle, normally around 120/60 As you suggest I would stop everything for a few days. Then when you are back to normal introduce one thing at a time and see what happens

Thread Information