Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,251

    equi deca or deca alone with test

    i am looking to add some major mass hopefully with my bulker,i ran test only before but stopped them due to some issues like hairloss etc and last time tried a deca test one but gear was fake and i am starting a new one and was wondering if its better to add like 200mg of deca and 200mg of equi a week along with 500mg of test e or just 400mg of deca along with test,i guess just 400mg of deca would be more anabolic but was curious if stacking some equi would be even much better..peace

  2. #2
    rager's Avatar
    rager is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    crashing my boat
    Posts
    742
    Pick either Deca or Eq to run with your test, not both... Funny thing is though, I would love to try both with test e just for kicks

  3. #3
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,251
    which would be better for mass gains,i am looking to gain as much muscle mass as i can from this cycle hopefully

  4. #4
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    I'm not a great fan of EQ, but i have ran test,deca ,eq and there must be some synergy going on there because that was better than test/deca cycles id done and better than test/eq cycle i'd done, i wouldn't use test/eq again but i will use test/deca/eq again.

  5. #5
    THEMEATEATER's Avatar
    THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire/UK
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    I'm not a great fan of EQ, but i have ran test,deca,eq and there must be some synergy going on there because that was better than test/deca cycles id done and better than test/eq cycle i'd done, i wouldn't use test/eq again but i will use test/deca/eq again.
    all 3 in the same cycle, I'll have to give that one a bash sometime lol
    Deca is good for mass gains, and I like EQ personally but theres quite a few out there that think its for girls (rubbish) Deca is the better one out of the two though thats for sure.

  6. #6
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    all 3 in the same cycle, I'll have to give that one a bash sometime lol
    Deca is good for mass gains, and I like EQ personally but theres quite a few out there that think its for girls (rubbish) Deca is the better one out of the two though thats for sure.
    Without a doubt, but yea give it a whirl sometime, you won't be disappointed.

  7. #7
    MuscleScience is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    11,606
    Blog Entries
    6
    I would think that all those compounds would compete for the same androgen receptor?

  8. #8
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    using eq at 200mg a week is a waste.. the ester is so long you get almost no hormone which is fairly weak to start out with. if you could do 500 test 400 deca 400 eq that would be good, but 200 of either is kind of a waste

  9. #9
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    using eq at 200mg a week is a waste.. the ester is so long you get almost no hormone which is fairly weak to start out with. if you could do 500 test 400 deca 400 eq that would be good, but 200 of either is kind of a waste
    Got to agree, thats what i ran it at.
    Not for the novice, this particular tri stack.

  10. #10
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I would think that all those compounds would compete for the same androgen receptor?
    Try it.

  11. #11
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I would think that all those compounds would compete for the same androgen receptor?
    if people went with that mentality that would make any stack a waste

  12. #12
    MuscleScience is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    11,606
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Try it.
    I guess you wouldnt have to worry about not having any free receptors....LOL

    Pretty kick ass stack is it?

  13. #13
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    I tried it some time ago, i was fed up with ppl saying "deca and eq, nah no point, geez there like nearly the same".
    So knowing that they couldn't be more different i gave it a whirl.
    So yea, stacked them before, i'll stack them again.

  14. #14
    soldier01's Avatar
    soldier01 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    47
    I have a buddy that swears by a test/deca /eq stack....i'm gonna run it next go around.
    300mg test c 1-15 weeks
    400mg eq 1-15 weeks
    200mg deca 1-10

    don't flame guys..more of a endurance guy than a bodybuilder.slow and steady lean gains is what i'm after...would not expect more than 8 to 10 solid pounds on cycle like this...but be sure it will be 8 - 10 very keepable pounds. Deca more for the lube effects on joints and tissue and the way i hear it enhances the eq effects.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •